When you hire an international auto transport company to ship a car to Malawi from the U.S., expect the car to arrive safe and sound. The only proven way to get a car into another country is with qualified shipping services.
Due to the widespread demand for overseas auto shipping, there are many great transporters with a verified history and a positive reputation for successful vehicle deliveries. Call around and collect a few quotes before you decide on shipping services for your car’s trip to Malawi.
Schedule your car’s transport a couple months ahead of time. The staff at the transport company will need time to prepare and so will you. In fact, as a customer sending a car to another nation, you’ll need to gather specific forms and documentation before the car is approved for import by Customs. If you call the Embassy of Malawi you will learn about the latest tax rates and import laws set for the country.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Keep Your Vehicle Safer by Following a Few Steps.
- Take out all items that weren’t original to the vehicle if you chose open air services. If you’re filling the car with belongings because you chose to go with container services, make sure every article is permitted into Malawi by law.
- Wash the outside of the car so that no dirt or grime is showing.
- Clean out the inside of the vehicle. Wipe down the dashboard and other plastic parts in the car. Vacuum the car and all floor mats.
- Pop open the hood and check the fluids. Top off anything that’s low except the gas. The fuel tank must read a quarter full or less.
- Fill the tires with air and check the brake lines.
- For proof of the vehicle’s condition before its delivery to Malawi, take pictures. Snap close-ups of any visible markings. Also, create a list of damages and provide a copy to the transport professionals.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?