What is the Pre-Occupation Cleaning Services: Carpets, Hardwood Floors?
Moving is a long process that seems to have endless procedures and to-dos before you settle down. Among the activities that need to be undertaken is pre-occupation cleaning. You would require that your home is sparkling clean, dusted, looks glossy and is welcoming when you move in. A long distance move would be quite draining and the last thing you want to do is to start cleaning the house. A-1 Auto Transport offers reliable transport services and additional services such as packing and unpacking. You should also consider hiring pre-occupation cleaning services to make moving to your new home an easy process.
Why would you need pre-occupation cleaning services?
- There would be some considerable amount of dust and dirt that needs to be cleared before you settle into your new home. This would be of great importance especially if you have a member of your household who is asthmatic.
- The hardwood floor may have lost their shiny look due to wear and tear, especially if they were not previously well maintained. You may need to make them look as good as new.
- Doing the cleaning alone may be strenuous and more expensive. You may find that you bend and hurt your back or you use cleaning products that damage your items.
- Professional pre-occupation cleaners have the required expertise and knowledge on the best way to clean your house, offering you with the longer-lasting and more effective options.
- You may be doing a state-to-state move and therefore have limited time to clean your house.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
What involves pre-occupation cleaning?
High access cleaning
Some areas in a home are hard-to-reach and also collect dirt and dust over time. A pre-occupation cleaning services provider can assist you in cleaning chandeliers, trusses, suspended ceiling boards and roof beams.
Dust and dirt also builds up on windows, from the exterior and from the interior. Cleaners are able to make the windows clear and clean.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning
Carpets can also end up holding a lot of dirt and dust and should therefore be cleaned regularly. Oriental rugs and upholstery made from delicate fabrics can also be carefully cleaned to give it a new look.
Hardwood floor cleaning
When the hardwood floor is not well maintained, it can wear off easily and have a dull look. Therefore, if you need them to look sparkly and as good as new, a professional cleaner can work on the floor before you make you move.
As you make plans with your long distance mover, it is also good to look for a reliable pre-occupation cleaning service provide who can ensure that your new home is spic and span, with a welcoming feel to it. You can be assured that you are moving into a house that has been properly cleaned and delicate parts have been attended to and given the required protection from damage. You can arrange for repeat cleaning services after you have settled, at the frequency that works best for you.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.