Prairie Village Long Distance Moving Companies
You are looking for a new job in another state, you have found a better apartment or office, you are aiming to retire to a healthier location, you are seeking a new adventure, etc., and you have to move. Relocating is an overwhelming task and most Americans turn to professional moving companies for moving help to make the process smooth and stress-free. A-1 Auto Transport Inc is the popular choice for a move to or from Prairie Village, Kansas.
We are a major worldwide shipper and have been providing unrivaled seamless door to door services in the United States and internationally for more than 20 years. A-1 Auto Transport Inc does local moves in the city of Prairie Village, state to state moves, across the country moves, and international moves. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
You could take the following steps to help you overcome most of the challenges that come with the process.
- Relocate during the off-peak season: September to May is known as the low moving season because it is characterized by low traffic. You could take advantage of the low demand to enjoy a great move at a fantastic price because moving companies offer massive discounts, and there are promotions and other off-season offers to entice customers. This means that you can greatly reduce your cost of moving and move in amazing comfort. Make sure you contact your professional mover to inquire how to benefit from these wonderful seasonal offers.
- Consult areputable mover in Prairie Village: Begin packing as early as possible so that you are fully packed by moving day. Remember that packing is critical for the safety and security of your goods and so it has to adhere to the recommended safety standards. Get in touch with your mover before you start packing to ensure it is done professionally to avoid unnecessary damage and loss of your precious possessions. Your professional mover will provide the moving supplies, the proper equipment, and labor to pack and ship your belongings efficiently and cheaply.
- Insure your move: As much as the moving package comes with a basic insurance cover, it may not be sufficient for your needs, especially where you are moving high value items. Make sure to talk it over with your mover about your insurance needs, with a view to establishing whether you require additional coverage. Should that be the case, call your insurance agent to determine if your renters’ policy provides coverage while in transit or you need an extension for said purpose. You will find this to be the best and cheapest insurance option.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
A professional mover is a registered and licensed moving expert who offers great benefits including:
- Low price
- Peace of mind
How to find the best moving company
Separate professional companies from fly-by-night operators.
- Find experienced movers: Seek referrals, approach the moving companies associations and search in the movers’ directory and online.
- Evaluate the moving companies: Check whether the movers are licensed and bonded to give moving services. Search for their customers’ opinions and rankings on major online reviews. Check the USDOT’s Protect Your Move for complaints and penalties.
- Moving price: Ask a number of movers for an on-site estimate. A reliable mover gets an expert to take a full inventory of your property and offers an accurate estimate.
- Select your mover: Evaluate the prices and pick your mover.
Our moving services
We advise you and provide packing and unpacking services, loading and unloading services, moving storage, and transport.
We specialize in:
- Pet Transport
- Auto Transport
- International Moves
- Military Moves
- Government Moves
- Residential Moves
- Corporate Moves
- Office Moves
- College Moves
- Vacation Moves
- Cheap Prairie Village Movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
Our customers are our number one priority, and to that end, we offer an excellent moving experience anywhere, at a low rate, which accounts for our top ratings on online customer reviews. We have offices, the right equipment, special trucks, storage facilities, and experienced staff in key cities and metros across the country and overseas to make your move that much easier.
Talk to us Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.