Powell Long Distance Moving Companies
Most people identify moving as the process of shipping cargo from one place to another. However, moving entails a lot more than shipping of cargo. It involves many logistical preparations such as packing and disassembly of items. Different people have different moving needs thus it is important to hire a moving company like A-1 Auto Transport Inc that has managed many different moves. We have set up a number of offices and warehouse facilities in Powell and Ohio to allow us to manage every aspect of your moving needs safely and reliably. Powell prides itself in being a very affluent city that hosts many family-friendly events and award-winning schools. We also offer auto transport solutions.
Moving the easy way
Planning for your move helps you to enjoy a smoother relocation process. Below are some of the steps you can follow:
- Plan in advance. As soon as you know you are moving, prepare your moving checklist. It will guide you on all essential tasks that you must prepare for before the big day. Of key importance is to determine your moving budget and your moving options. It will determine how much work you need to do ahead of the moving day and how much you will be expected to handle after delivery of your goods.
- Search for movers. With the advancements in technology and an increasingly digital savvy world, many unscrupulous people have set up nice looking moving websites to prey on innocent clients. It thus extremely important to start your search through referrals from friends, family and local property agents. If you cannot get any of the above, you can use a local directory to find local movers in Powell. Identify at least four movers and have them come to your house for local area moving estimates. Ensure each mover gives you written estimates and don’t sign blank or incomplete documents. Read every document to understand its contents before you append your signature.
- Sort and identify. Even when hiring the full services of a mover, it is important to sort out the items in your house. It is advisable to sort out the items before the moving assessors from your shortlisted companies visit your premises. This helps to ensure that only the items to be moved will be factored in the estimate. You should sort the items room by room and classify them in the categories below: for sale, to donate, trash, personal items, essential items and fragile items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Steps to identify legitimate movers
- Identify and shortlist reputable companies.
- Check out the company website and visit their offices so that you can confirm their capability and whether they can execute your move effortlessly.
- Check online resources for any customer compliments and complaints; this will in many cases help you to determine how your journey will be with them.
- Find out if they are registered and if they have complied with all long distance moving requirements set by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Check and confirm that your mover is a member of the American Moving & Storage Association.
- Invite shortlisted movers for an in-house estimate; don’t work with any mover who refuses to do the estimate.
- Based on the information you have gathered about the different companies, make your decision on the mover whom you believe is best able to address your needs.
Our moving services
We are a full service company that operates across all the states in the United States. We specialize in the areas below:
- Residential and apartment moves
- Warehousing and storage facilities
- Pet moves
- Work moves
- Commercial moves
- Moving of bulky, large or awkwardly shaped items
- College moves
- Vacation moves
- Military moves
- International moves
- Auto Transport
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- We are fully compliant with all moving requirements by the FMCSA.
- We will give you great moving rates. We have special discounts for military personnel, senior citizens and students.
- We are a customer-centric organization focused on ensuring our customers get only the best
- We are among the largest and most reputable movers in the United States.
- We have unmatched moving resources in Powell; both human and technical resources.
- We are an organization focused on protecting the environment for ourselves and future generations. We have made intentional efforts in reducing our carbon footprint.
Save with us
If you are looking to save on your next move, fill in the form at the top of this page. You can also reach out directly to our team through firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-509-3213. We will be glad to help you save on your move.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.