- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Auto Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Shipping To A Base In The Conus Area
- Full List Of Military Shipping Services We Offer
- Military Car Shipping
- Preparing Your Car For Shipment
- Military Motorcycle Shipping
- Preparing Your Motorcycle For Shipment
- Contact Us
Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Auto Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Portsmouth Naval Shipyard is located in Kittery, Maine near Portsmouth City. It's a United States Navy shipyard that happens to be the oldest functioning shipyard in the country. The shipyard is known to be very cautious of the health of its occupants, so you can rest assured of great medical services.
It's a fantastic Naval shipyard, and you'll be happy if you've just been assigned here. A-1 Auto Transport can assist you in shipping your vehicle to your new Naval installation in Kittery, Maine.
Don't be concerned about the cost; our services are very adaptable and affordable. We have a high level of credibility and dependability. You can read reviews from previous clients.
Shipping to a Base in the CONUS Area
The Portsmouth Naval Shipyard is a Naval base within the CONUS area; the United States government does not fund moves to CONUS designated areas. This implies that if you have been assigned to this base, you are entirely responsible for your move, but you may be eligible for other grants and benefits.
A-1 Auto Transport recognizes that the cost of shipping services can be prohibitively expensive; therefore, we provide services that are both high in quality and within your budget. Our shipping service is both inexpensive and cost-effective. Whatever you want to ship, we can help you get it to your new military base.
Full List of Military Shipping Services We Offer
- Household goods
Military Car Shipping
Do you know that with the help of A-1 Auto Transport you can easily ship your car to the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard? However, there are some steps you must take to ensure that there are no complications that would result in a delay in the shipping process. You must also complete your vehicle's documentation and maintenance. If at all possible, inquire about how the center operates, particularly about vehicle shipping. Check and confirm that you have all of the necessary documents so that there are no issues that could cause your move to be delayed. These documents are as follows:
- Legal consent from the vehicle owner if it is a leased or borrowed vehicle.
- Proof that you or your dependent owns the vehicle.
- Documents issued by the US government that identify you as a military officer.
Preparing your car for Shipment
Below are tips to help you in preparing your bike for shipping:
- Take the car to a mechanic to perform all the necessary checks and maintenance on your car.
- Wash your vehicle thoroughly inside and outside till it's sparkling clean.
- Check the pressure of your tires, make sure they are not overinflated or underinflated.
Military Motorcycle Shipping
When it comes to providing military personnel with special relocation benefits, the government only covers one vehicle. This means that even if you are eligible for government-sponsored relocation, you will need to make additional arrangements for other vehicles, including your motorcycle. There are numerous shipping companies to choose from, but you should look for one that can provide safety. You can also ship your motorcycle to Portsmouth Naval Shipyard using the A-1 Auto Transport shipping service.
Preparing your motorcycle for Shipment
These tips will help you prepare your motorcycle for shipping:
- Take the motorcycle to a mechanic to inspect it, all faults should be repaired or documented.
- Wash the motorcycle very well till it is sparkling clean.
- Make sure you disable the alarm before shipping.
- Fragile accessories should be removed and kept separately.
What concerns do you have about military vehicle transportation? If you call us today at 1-800-452-2880, we'll be happy to answer your questions. A-1 Auto Transport ships automobiles all over the world.