Port Orange Long Distance Moving Companies
The city in Volusia County, Florida was a docking station for ships in the 19th century. Port Orange got its name from the deep waters and orange groves along the coast. Port Orange has plantation ruins which date back a century ago. The city has museums with invaluable historical artifacts. The parks, lakes and botanical gardens are scattered across the town. The town planning ensures the 60,000 residents have easy access to the amenities. People move due to affordable housing, new beginnings, and body fitness in Port Orange. Trust A-1 Auto Transport to handle all your moving services. We also move motor vehicles.
Why engage a professional mover?
- The volunteers don’t know what to do at assigned times. This results in delays and confusion.
- Friends may arrive late for the move while some may not show up at all.
- The move has no insurance. Any accident that occurs is taken care of by the owner. If one of your friends has an injury, they may decide to sue you.
- The lack of a proper inventory often leads to forgetfulness and misplacement of items.
- Lack of experience causes frequent mishaps and injuries. The team doesn’t know how to handle heavy items. Heavy lifts may easily cause back pain.
- You lack the right equipment. To disengage large furniture, you need to buy tools from local stores which are expensive.
- They have the right equipment to dismantle large furniture like L-couches.
- All items are insured under cargo insurance. Employee injury is covered by workers compensation.
- Movers are experienced which reduces the likelihood of accidents.
- The employees are professionally trained. They use respectable communication and don uniforms.
- They are reliable and show up on time.
- Movers are swift in their actions. They use mechanization and proper organization to deliver promptly.
- Movers are accountable. They utilize tested inventories to ensure no item gets lost or forgotten.
- Real-time satellite tracking ensures the safety of your load at any place in the country.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find an upright mover in Port Orange
It is advisable to hire a mover within your vicinity. Check for referrals from AMSA. This association registers reputable movers in Florida. Members are thoroughly vetted before being registered. The body has professional standards which must be adhered to by all members.
Contact several moving companies and compare their quotations. Moving companies give free estimates for all types of moves. Ask the company representative questions and analyze which company has the best services. Beware of low quotations laden with hidden charges.
Customer reviews from sites like Movereviews.com have insider tips on how to choose the best moving company. They have hundreds of thousands of customers who have dealt with more than two hundred moving companies in the county.
Tips to simplify your move
- Hire a mover depending on the type of move you want. Local moves are best handled by intrastate movers while interstate movers carry out long distance moves.
- Inform the moving company months in advance of all items you want moved. Remember, valuable items like heirlooms require specialized transport.
- Budget for the move while using the company’s estimate. Use the following tactics to reduce moving costs:
- Use soft linen to protect delicate items.
- Separate personal items and transport them in your vehicle.
- Label all boxes along the sides for easy identification.
- Place the boxes in a strategic location for easy loading.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We have experience spanning more than 20 years. This has enabled us to understand our customer needs and offer better services. We have trained our employees to handle all types of moves. Our success rate is second to none. The hundreds of thousands of moves we have conducted since inception are proof of our effectiveness.
Our moving services
- Long distance moves
- Local moves
- Office moves
- Commercial moves
- Apartment relocation
- Piano moves
- Pet moves
- Pool table moves
- Vacation moves
- Cheap Port Orange movers
Contact us now
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org