Shipping Cars To Or From Port Of Orange, Texas
The Port of Orange, in Texas State, is located on the banks of Sabine River near the Texas-Louisiana border. The port is connected by a channel to the Gulf Intercoastal Waterway. Together with the Ports of Arthur and Beaumont, they form an industrial complex referred to as the Golden Triangle. As it is a deep-water port, it can accommodate large vessels. The port provides transmodal services and handles several types of cargo. Read on to learn more about shipping cars to or from Port of Orange, Texas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Port Of Orange to Indianapolis||$603||1005 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Port Of Orange to Minneapolis||$697||1162 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Port Of Orange to Detroit||$768||1281 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Port Of Orange||$864||1441 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Port Of Orange||$913||1522 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Las Vegas to Port Of Orange||$919||1533 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Diego to Port Of Orange||$949||1583 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Port Of Orange to Seattle||$1209||2418 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping cars through Port of Orange
Due to its inland position and the fact that it is near larger and busier seaports, the Port of Orange is not a popular destination for auto shippers. In fact, it is not a US Customs and Border Protection designated port of entry. As such, it cannot be used for vehicle importation due to lack of customs vehicle inspectors.
The port is used for transmodal services to transfer break-bulk and container cargo from vessels to barges and vice versa. Auto shippers do not use barges to transport cars despite the potential savings on fuel and the reduced environmental impact. The main reason for this is that customers need their cars received faster than a barge can travel.
International car shipping options in Orange, Texas
Orange is located near Texas’ South Coast where there are several seaports. Car transporters prefer shipping through the well-equipped Port of Beaumont. This port has a modern RORO dock and has the equipment to handle containerized cargo. Other nearby ports with auto cargo handling facilities include the Port of Arthur, Port of Houston, and Port of Texas City.
We provide international shipping through the ports mentioned above. The options you have during international shipping are container shipping and RORO shipping. RORO shipping is cheaper and we recommend it when shipping a single vehicle. Container shipping is safer, faster, and convenient when shipping multiple cars or when shipping a car together with other items such as household goods. Therefore, it is a good option during international moving with a car.
Domestic car shipping in Orange, Texas
We can offer services for shipping cars to or from Port of Orange, Texas since the city of Orange is one of our popular destinations in Texas. Our domestic car transportation services include;
- Enclosed transport. We transport cars in enclosed carriers to protect them from road debris and weather elements such as rain, humidity, sunlight, and the wind. The alternative is open truck transport which is cheaper.
- Door-to-door service. With this option, we can pick up and deliver your car to any location in the US. This method saves you the time and the effort of having to drive your car to or from a terminal. However, this service will cost you more than the terminal-to-terminal option.
- High-end car transportation. Expensive cars such as exotics, classics, vintage, and sports cars require extra attention as even the slightest of damages is expensive to repair. Aside from enclosed transport, we implement other safety precautions such air ride suspension to prevent chucking, and nylon straps - because the normal straps may scratch the wheels or chassis.
We are an experienced provider of the services of shipping cars to or from Port of Orange, Texas. Talk to us today for more information or visit this page for a free online quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Orange - Orange, Texas (TX) 77630
Our Services and Information
Car Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 China - Jefferson, Texas (TX) 77613
🇺🇸 Bon Wier - Newton, Texas (TX) 75928
🇺🇸 Bridge City - Orange, Texas (TX) 77611
🇺🇸 Beaumont - Jefferson, Texas (TX) 77701
🇺🇸 Orange - Orange, Texas (TX) 77630
🇺🇸 Port Arthur - Jefferson, Texas (TX) 77640
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Hankamer - Chambers, Texas (TX) 77560
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August