Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Pooler, Georgia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Pooler Long Distance Moving Companies
Whether you’re moving to another state or country, you can easily get overwhelmed by all the planning that comes with a long distance move. Luckily, you can hire professionals to help you relocate comfortably. If you want your move to Pooler to be flawless, enlist the services of A-1 Auto Transport. We are a professional moving company based in Georgia that has been in the transport business for over 25 years. We provide services designed to cater to your moving needs including vehicle transportation. No matter the size of your move, we’ve got you covered.
- Pack an overnight bag with the essential items you’ll require for the first two days after moving in. You’ll probably get to your destination feeling exhausted hence you need to have quick access to items you frequently use such us a toothbrush and toiletries.
- Gather boxes of different sizes, packing tape, markers and other packing supplies before you start packing. Pack similar items together to make it easier when unpacking. Designate one room where you’ll place the boxes to keep your house organized.
- Sort through your household items and separate items you rarely use. Categorize the items into three: To sell, donate or dispose of. This helps downsize the load and creates more space for important stuff.
- Label the boxes correctly to make it easier for the movers when unloading. Indicate the rooms each box belongs to and the contents of each box. Labeling will come in handy when creating a list of all your belongings which you can use to reference if they were all delivered to your destination.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional mover
- Packing services: Most moving companies offer the full-service package which includes packing and unpacking. Since this is the most time-consuming part of moving, professional movers are experts and will be glad to help you. They have techniques to pack fragile items such as picture frames and chinaware. They’ll also unload and arrange your new house according to your specifications.
- Liability: When you hire movers, they take full responsibility of your household items and will be held liable for any damages or loss. Movers are required to provide adequate insurance cover for your belongings. You risk running into losses when you decide to move on your own.
- Flexibility: When hiring movers, you have the right to decide on the moving date that’s convenient for you. Movers have flexible moving plans that suit your preferences.
- Experience: Experience is paramount, especially in a long distance move. A-1 Auto Transport has been moving people daily for many years. We know all the tricks about moving, and we are always ready to deal with situations as they arise. We have all the necessary equipment to lift the bulky and delicate items you possess to ensure timely delivery of your belongings.
How to find the best movers
Hire movers who have secure and flexible storage options. This will be helpful especially if you’re moving to a smaller house or intend to have your items moved before you. Inquire about the state of their storage facilities and payment options.
Ensure the mover is registered and licensed by the FMCSA. Interstate movers must have a valid USDOT Number while in-state movers must have proper licensing from the Georgia Department of Public Safety.
The estimates of moving companies are a determinant when looking to hire a good company. Get the estimates of more than three companies for comparison and pick the most affordable. However, you should also consider the quality of services offered. Watch out for movers with extremely low moving rates, as this may signify fraud.
Find out if the mover you consider hiring is a member of Georgia Movers Association. They help connect consumers with legitimate moving companies that have passed a rigorous background check. This way, you get the assurance that you’re dealing with a trustworthy moving company.
Our moving services
- International moving
- Commercial and residential moving
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Door to door relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Packing supplies
- Storage facilities
- Cheap Pooler movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We focus on providing high-quality services at pocket-friendly prices to serve everyone. We use modern technology to track our fleet of vehicles and keep you updated on the progress of the move. Our staff ensures your items are delivered without delay and in a safe condition.
Call our friendly customer experts on 888-509-3213 and reserve your moving date. For free moving estimates, remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.