Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Polk County, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Polk County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has built a reputation of delivering on their promise of safe and reliable auto shipping across the fifty states. Quality auto transport and affordable services are what we offer the 20, 662 residents of Polk County. Whether you’re moving single or multiple cars, we have the best car carriers that guarantee secure transportation of vehicles across the county. We have experienced staff that can handle any shipping request brought to our table. Booking services with us in Arkansas and its environs will ensure that shipping your vehicle goes on without a hitch.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Polk County to Kansas City||$374||374 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Des Moines to Polk County||$423||564 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Polk County to Baton Rouge||$432||432 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Jacksonville to Polk County||$747||997 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Polk County to Las Vegas||$813||1356 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Polk County||$815||1359 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Polk County to Los Angeles||$940||1567 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Helena to Polk County||$997||1663 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Polk County
Shipping cars to or from Polk County is often done by road which is the main transportation avenue in the area. The county which covers an area of 862 square miles has a number of roads and highways with the major one being Interstate 49. This highway connects the county to other areas in Arkansas and other states such as Louisiana. Other roads that we often use are U.S. Highway 59, 71, 270, and 278. Our truck drivers have mastered these roads due to regular use, allowing them to deliver vehicles in a timely manner.
When shipping a car within the state, we often use Highway 4, 8, 84, and 88. These highways connect to adjacent counties such as Scott County, Montgomery County, Howard County, and Sevier County. We also ship to McCurtain County and Le Flore County in the neighboring state of Oklahoma.
The services we offer
We have many services on offer that allow you to select the best option for shipping cars to or from Polk County. Some of the services include:
- Car transportation: We assess your vehicle and suggest the best shipping options for you among those we offer car owners. The options are based on how soon you want the car delivered, your available budget, and security.
- Salvaged car shipping: We understand the detailed process associated with shipping of salvaged vehicles. Our truck drivers use specialized equipment including forklifts to haul the car onto a car carrier and secure it well for transportation.
- Door to door delivery: We handle every aspect of car shipping eliminating any stress associated with moving your vehicle across short or long distances. Our truck drivers will pick your car from your doorstep and transport it to your new location without you having to lift a finger.
Talk to us!
Looking for companies involved in shipping cars to or from Polk County? A1 Auto Transport is the best option for you. We have been shipping cars from the county and other locations for more than two decades. To get reliable car shipment services, call us today!
Below are the zip code areas we serve within Polk County;
Zip codes included in Polk County
- 71953- Acorn
- 71953- Big Fork
- 71953 -Black Fork
- 71932- Board Camp
- 71937- Cove
- 71953- Dallas
- 71944- Grannis
- 71945- Hatfield
- 71937- Hatton
- 71953- Ink
- 71953- Mena
- 71953- Menos
- 71953- Mountain Fork
- 71953- Nunley
- 71932- Opal
- 71953- Potter
- 71953- Potter Junction
- 71953- Rocky
- 71972- Vandervoort
- 71973- Wickes
- 71953- Yocana