Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Point Pleasant, New Jersey
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-800-518-8708
Point Pleasant Long Distance Moving Companies
Point Pleasant is an affluent borough located in Ocean County, New Jersey. It lies on the famous Jersey Shore which produces numerous top reality television series. Point Pleasant has scintillating beaches which have beach volleyball, boating and multiple recreational activities. It is among the top visited coastal towns in the state of New Jersey. If you have planned a move, engage A-1 Auto Transport. We have the best services in New Jersey to make your move smooth and swift. We also deal with vehicle relocations.
Why you need a moving company?
- Lower chances of personal injury: Accidents can occur at any stage of the moving process. You could be carrying a heavy item like a piano and it overpowers you causing injuries. You could also be transporting items on the road and an accident occurs; not only do you get injured, but your items get damaged. With moving companies handling your move, there are lower chances of these eventualities.
- Flexibility: Moving companies adhere to the instructions and requirements of a client. The customer plans the move and the company only assists in making the move safe and swift. The customers decide when to move, how many items to carry and when the company should deliver their items. Moving companies also have the capacity to handle special customer requests.
- Affordability: Moving companies can save you money in the long run. They provide a comprehensive package when moving which include services like packing and unpacking to house arrangement. All the tasks are executed by the professional movers, leaving you time to carry on with your work or other minor moving tasks. Movers also consolidate moves to reduce the moving costs. If your load is combined with another heading in the same direction, it results to a 10-15% reduction in the total moving charge.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Find a reliable mover in Point Pleasant
Check the American Movers and Storage Association. It has over 3,500 members most of whom have undergone the Promover programme. They are trained on how to handle customers and provide quality services. The association also educates the public about moving and the importance of using moving companies.
Deal with moving companies that are accredited by the Better Business Bureau. The independent body is the best consumer rights advocate in the country. They assess moving companies and rate their services. All accredited movers have to operate according to the organizations stipulations.
Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to view the insurance information and licensing status of moving companies. State to state moving companies should provide the bodily-harm and property-damage insurance to all moves they handle. It covers all your items at $0.60 a pound. You can also request affixed insurance for high-value items.
Ensure the moving company provides you with a free estimate before handling the move. The company personnel should conduct a walkthrough to provide an accurate estimate. The estimate should include all costs and the delivery window. It should also clearly state who is responsible for accidents and any other expenses.
Moving tips for a seamless move to Point Pleasant
- Prepare for a long distance move 3 months beforehand. It enables you to plan all activities efficiently while avoiding inefficiencies like shortages and inadeqaute time.
- Move with a dependable moving company that has served at least three customers with a move similar to yours. Verify by contacting the customers and letting them narrate their experience with the company.
- Pack your items smartly. They will pass through several terrains and weather conditions. You need to ensure all the boxes are packed to the top and taped with several layers of tape at the bottom and along the edges. Keep the weight below 60 pounds.
- Change your address at the United States Postal Services at least two weeks before moving out. Update the change at I am moving to notify thousands of businessess.
- Ensure you keep in touch with the company throughout the moving period. Give them all your contact details and notify them where they can reach you in case of emergencies.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we adhere to the principles of sustainability, efficiency and communication. You can be sure of quality services at affordable rates.
Our moving services
- Military moves
- Affordable long distance moves
- Storage and moving
- Pet transport
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Furniture moves
- Government moves
- Vacation moves
- College moves
- Vehicle relocations
Get in touch
Call us on 1-888-509-3123 and speak with a moving expert. Fill out the form at the top of our page to access great discounts.