Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Pleasantville, New Jersey
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Pleasantville Long Distance Moving Companies
In New Jersey, Atlantic County lies the city of Pleasantville. It is located along the shores of Atlantic Ocean which is known for scenic sites and deep diving spots. Pleasantville is calm and serene as the name suggests. It is a bedroom community with most residents working in the neighboring manufacturing cities. If you need a professional moving company in Pleasantville, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We have ample experience and moving resources to make your move stress-free. We also provide quality vehicle relocations.
Why hire a moving company?
- You won’t injure yourself: Lifting and carrying furniture from the house to the moving vehicle is not an easy task. You can easily break a limb. Moving companies are used to heavy lifting; they have the skills and equipment required to protect themselves from accidents.
- Time to handle other activities: When moving, you have other responsibilities like kids or work that need your attention. This combined with moving can take a toll on you resulting in a shoddy moving process. With a moving company, they will take over the difficult tasks and you can concentrate on issues that are not too strenuous. They also have full-service moves, where you mark your moving items, sign the contract and move into a house arranged to your liking.
- Customer satisfaction: Moving can be stressful. You need to ensure all moving tasks are handled within time and to your liking. Professional movers know how to make your move smoothly since they are professionally trained to provide quality services for to your satisfaction.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Find the right moving company in Pleasantville
Find reliable moving companies from moving associations like the American Movers and Storage Association. They rigorously verify each moving company’s competence before registration. They also monitor their activities and deal with customer-mover disagreements.
When looking for a moving company determine your needs and hire a company with the highest experience and positive customer reviews. Experienced moving companies have better services since they have technical know-how to make moving a smooth process. Use the Better Business Bureau to verify a moving company’s experience. The organization has business profiles of thousands of moving companies.
Check the opinion of previous customers from customer review websites that deal with moving companies. There are hundreds of customer review sites and if you are not cautious, you can get duped by fake sites which generate fake reviews to lure customers into choosing a certain mover. Use sites that are verified by certification authorities such as VeriSign.
Verify a moving company’s license and registration at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The body is authorized by the United States Department of Transport to monitor the activities of moving companies to reduce road crashes in the country. Since they only deal with state to state moving companies, use the New Jersey Department of Transport to verify movers operating within the state.
The best tips for a stress-free move
- Use a professional moving company to assist with your long distance move. Contact them months in advance to set a convenient moving date and prepare for your move.
- Keep in touch with the moving company throughout the moving period. The order of service might change which requires you to update your moving programme.
- Determine what to move before you begin packing. Go through your stuff marking moving items and separating the rest. Unnecessary items increase the moving weight and charge. They also use up unnecessary space in your new house.
- Set a date at least three weeks to moving day to change your address, the lease agreement and cancel your subscriptions.
- The most convenient time for packing is 3-4 weeks before moving day. It ensures you account for all items and perform packing in an efficient manner. Packing the day before moving out often leads to inefficiencies like forgetfulness.
- Keep the mood exciting on packing and moving day by playing music and providing refreshments.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have 25 years of experience providing shipping services to thousands of our customers. This has been enabled by our professional personnel and advanced moving equipment. With A-1 Auto Transport, you can expect incredible services at affordable rates.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moving
- Long distance government moving
- House moving
- Storage services
- Vehicle transport
- Pet transport
- Packing, unpacking and house arrangement
- Furniture moving
Get in touch
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 and speak with a professional mover. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get access to our great discounts.