Safe And Reliable Platte County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The county emblem of Platte County effectively describes what it is all about; the agricultural hub by virtue of being surrounded by some of the richest agricultural states in the US. This county northwest of the state of Missouri is part of the metropolitan region of Kansas City and has some great residences and business hubs within commuting distance from the city.
Platte County has a good transportation network that includes three major interstate highways. It is the best place to live in for those who want to get away from the city but do not want to stay too far from it. Shipping cars to or from Platte County is a walk in the park for A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Platte County to New York||$160||160 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Omaha to Platte County||$162||162 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Platte County to Oklahoma City||$358||358 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Chicago to Platte County||$381||508 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Platte County to Memphis||$474||474 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Santa Fe to Platte County||$570||760 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Platte County to Las Vegas||$813||1356 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Jose to Platte County||$1087||1812 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
We have you in mind
- We will give localised service that covers the state of Missouri and the adjacent counties; Atchison County in Kansas, Buchanan County, Clay County, Clinton County, Leavenworth and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas. We know the most efficient routes from the three interstate highways to the county highways. The routes are a pricing determinant and we will work out for you the most economical pricing using the routes.
- Shipping cars to or from Platte County is a service that speaks to customers with different needs. Those moving to or from the county, car dealerships and manufacturers countrywide, current and retired military servicemen and women and we also partner with moving and relocationcompanies to offer automobile transportation services.
- You may have an electric hybrid while the next person likes to show off his antique, yours is a truck and the next person’s is a motorcycle. At A-1 Auto Transport we cater for the shipping needs of different types of motorised transport including boats, yachts, SUVs, Motorcycles, Trucks, ATVs and so many others. The services page on our website has more on these.
We give our best service
- We take our reputation seriously and work hard to give stellar services. We want to continue shipping cars to or from Platte County into the foreseeable future and we can’t let poor service get in the way of our commitment.
- We do not want to claim that we know everything but when it comes to car shipping, our years of experience have taught so much about what there is to know that we can comfortably handle national and international auto shipping assignments. We will help you sail through the legal frameworks and paperwork when importing or exporting your car and we have the right logistical solutions with air and sea freight options. Visit your local DMV site to find out more about your obligations.
- We have enabled GPS tracking for the cars being transported to keep you informed.
Reach out to us!
You deserve a safe and fast delivery when shipping cars to or from Platte County and A-1 Auto Transport is here to do just that. Call us or request a free, non-obligatory quote.
Zip codes included in Platte County
- 64018- Camden Point
- 64028- Farley
- 64079- Platte City
- 64092- Waldron
- 64098- Weston
- 64150- Riverside
- 64151- Kansas City
- 64152- Kansa City
- 64153- Kansas City
- 64154- Kansas City
- 64163- Kansas City
- 64164- Kansas City
- 64168- Kansas City
- 64190- Kansas City
- 64195- Kansas City
- 64439- Dearborn
- 64444- Edgerton
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.