- Safe & Reliable Plantation Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Plantation Vehicle Transport Companies
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Plantation Auto Transport Companies Directory
- S&D Auto Transport, Llc
- Mercury Auto Transport
- All States Auto Transport
- Plantation Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Plantation Includes Zip Codes
- Services And Information
Safe & Reliable Plantation Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is a leading auto relocation specialist with more than 25 years of experience shipping cars to and from Plantation and Broward County. On this page, you’ll find the most accurate and up to date information about transporting a vehicle in Plantation, a local directory of companies and how to choose a quality company.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Plantation to Miami||$31||31 miles||1-2 days|
|Atlanta to Plantation||$478||637 miles||3-5 days|
|Plantation to Charlotte||$528||704 miles||3-5 days|
|Plantation to Nashville||$664||885 miles||3-5 days|
|Philadelphia to Plantation||$704||1174 miles||4-6 days|
|Plantation to Detroit||$822||1370 miles||4-6 days|
|Boston to Plantation||$884||1474 miles||4-6 days|
|Seattle to Plantation||$1309||3273 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Find a local auto carrier in Florida.
Using Plantation Vehicle Transport Companies
- Shipping A Car You Bought - A lot of customers fall into this category. If you’ve ever bought a car online, from an auction, or even used craigslist to find a bargain on the other side of the country, odds are you’ve thought twice about putting a ton of miles on a car you just bought. It’s a tough decision for a lot of people: do you pay a little more to have the car delivered, or do you risk putting hundreds of miles on a car you just paid for? We generally tell our customers that, providing they’ve had the car inspected by a mechanic, it’s fine to drive a couple hours. We do not recommend driving several hundred miles, or several days, in a car you’re unfamiliar with. This is especially true if the potential for a mechanical issue or accident is a concern.
Need to find more information out about an auto transport company? Visit the Company Snapshot feature of the FMCSA to find safety ratings, service inspection records and damage statistics.
- Watercraft Shipping - We know that Florida is a popular state for boat owners--we get as many requests for shipping a boat there as any other. Unlike transporting cars, which are more or less similar in shape and size, boats tend to have their own dimensional quirks. This can make moving a boat a challenge for some vehicle shippers because they may not have the proper experience (preparation is essential when moving a boat), equipment or understanding of the process. Boats have many delicate parts and instruments that need to be secured before they’re properly fit to be loaded and shipped. A company with experience transporting boats should be able to walk you through the process and explain the finer points.
Click here to visit our boat shipping informational page and find out more about what’s involved in the process, as well as what the advantages of hiring a professional to move your boat.
- Cancellation Policy - If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment for shipping a vehicle, you may be in for a surprise. Some companies will still charge you a small fee or keep part of the deposit if you cancel at the last minute. One way to avoid this pitfall is to ask about the company policy regarding cancellations before agreeing on payment. It’s also a good idea to ask about how customer complaints are handled and what the process is for collecting insurance in the event that a vehicle is damaged during transport. The answers to these questions should tell you a lot about how a particular auto shipper deals with their clientele.
Looking for other types of businesses or services in the area? Visit the official website for the City of Plantation, Florida to learn more about what’s available locally.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Plantation Auto Transport Companies Directory
S&D Auto Transport, LLC
S&D Auto Transport has been transporting cars to and from Plantation and the surrounding area since 2001. They ship to the lower 48 states and Canada and their service emphasizes minimal loading and unloading of vehicles during transport.
1919 NW 19th St Suite 801, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
Mercury Auto Transport
An auto shipper based out of Davie, Florida, Mercury Auto Transport offers coast to coast transport and ships to all 50 states. They offer an interesting option for customers that allows them to choose their driver, as well as name their price.
2240 SW 70th Ave. Suite H, Davie, FL 33317
All States Auto Transport
A company that ships cars throughout the lower 48 states, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, All States Transport is a great option for long distance car shipping from Plantation. They have excellent customer ratings and have been in business locally for 10 years.
4485 Stirling Rd #208, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Plantation Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Plantation Isles||Breezeswept Park Estates||Nob Hill Road|
|Plantation Gardens||Westgate Lake Manor||Broward Blvd|
|Plantation Park||West Sunrise Blvd||Pine Island Road|
Plantation includes ZIP codes
33036, 33070, 33311, 33313, 33317, 33318, 33322, 33323, 33324, 33325, 33388.