Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Plano, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Plano Long Distance Moving Companies
A modest population and vast prairies best display the landscape of Plano. The city is close to Aurora, the second largest city in Illinois. It gets to host most of the working residents of Aurora and in turn, enjoys the amenities and economic opportunities of the big city. The city has a setting of the Civil War era. The owners prefer keeping the houses intact with no remodelling. This in turns attracts the young population willing to learn about the country’s history. The meadows and reserves offer a multitude of recreational activities. Moving is known to rejuvenate the body and mind. Make a move to Plano, enjoy new experiences and improve your performance. Choose A-1 Auto Transport for the most efficient move. We also deal with auto transport.
Why use a moving company?
- Time to do other activities: Hiring professional movers will ensure you have time for other matters. You need to deal with switching utilities, hiring a babysitter and signing off the lease agreement. These activities are hectic and stressful.
The company deals with the heavy stuff and leaves the easy work to you.
- Valuable and delicate items: A moving company has the resources to handle valuable items like refrigerators or large televisions. The items require trained personnel and appropriate equipment. Movers use bubble wraps, blankets, and towels to wrap screens, while refrigerators are moved using dollies which are strapped across the entire length.
The truck has air ride cushioning to ensure potholes and bumps won’t damage the items inside.
Delicate items like glassware are wrapped with bubble wrap and packed alongside clothing. They are loaded on top of heavy items and separated by cushions like sponge.
- Facilitation: A moving company has all the resources required for a move. During the planning phase, the team has consultants and managers who organize the move and set things in motion.
When conducting the move, the team has the equipment and skills to ensure the move is efficient. They have to ensure the customer is satisfied to keep their reputation high and earn more business.
Facilitation establishes the company has a solution to each problem. With experienced moving companies, it is highly unlikely that the move stalls due to unsolved issues.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company in 6 steps
Search available moving companies at Illinois Movers and Warehousemen’s Association or American Movers and Storage Association. The two organizations have catalogues of the best movers in the state and country respectively. All registered movers adhere to set rules and regulations.
View customer review websites like Yelp and Movereviews.com. They list reviews according to place and service. It is easier to view the opinion of customers who have previously dealt with a certain company.
Validate the company’s credentials at FMCSA. This includes the insurance and inspection license. All movers in Illinois must have an IDOT number and inspection certificate from Illinois Motor Vehicle Department.
Check the assessment status at Better Business Bureau. The organization is the best consumer rights champion in the country. They evaluate and rate a company’s performance. The best movers are rated A and above.
Visit the company’s offices and confirm their equipment and experience. The company should provide records of customers whose moves were similar to yours.
Sign the agreement in the presence of a witness. Consult a professional who understands the legal clauses in the contract.
Make your move flawless
- Organize the move months in advance. It is important to get prepared, both the mover and yourself. Any side may have changes which require sufficient time to be accommodated.
- Use small boxes for sizeable items and large boxes for light items. Make holes along the sides for increased moving efficiency.
- Pack utility and personal items separately. Utilities can be packed in a suitcase that will be used on arrival. Personal items can be packed in boxes or laundry bins and moved using personal means.
- Make all the arrangements such as parking reservations, dismantling items and placing items in strategic positions before the company arrives.
A-1 Auto Transport
Since inception, our success rate has consistently been above 98%. This is due to our experienced staff that has undergone certified professional training. Our experience of over 25 years has increased our efficiency and significantly reduced our pricing.
We conduct the following moves
- Full-service moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Apartment relocations
- Storage services
- Interstate moves
- Office moves
- Pet transport
- Auto transport
- Cheap Plano movers
Try us out
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get great discounts for first-time customers.