Plainfield Long Distance Moving Companies
The City of Plainfield which has a very picturesque location is known as “The Queen City.” It is located within Union County in New Jersey where A-1 Auto Transport offers a variety of our moving services to a great deal of clients. Besides moving, we are a trusted brand name in the vehicle transport sector.
Movers help the thousands of Americans who move on a daily basis. If engaging the full services of a mover, they will help you to pack and unpack items in your new place; they will also disassemble and assemble any items that need to be dismantled for ease of moving such as beds. Other than just moving your property from one place to another many movers offer additional services. However, most of these extra services carry an extra fee and it is good to establish that before you commission for any of them. The most common include: rigging for very bulky or large items, storage services, split deliveries or split pickups, house cleaning and shuttle services for inaccessible areas. A good mover should have the resources and willingness to help you with every aspect of the move.
Tips to identify rogue movers
Shop around Plainfield to learn about the different movers and what they offer. This will help you to avoid rogue agents and possibly save you money. You can easily identify rogue movers by looking out for some of the red flags below:
- Mover is not registered by the relevant moving authorities within Plainfield.
- Mover does not have an insurance cover.
- Mover does not have a physical office anywhere in the US.
- Mover requires you to sign blank or incomplete documents.
- Mover refuses to do a physical visit to give a more accurate cost estimate.
- Mover requires a deposit of more than 25% of the estimated cost.
- Mover gives an extra-ordinarily good deal in comparison to other movers; when the deal is too good think twice.
How to ged ready for your moving
Ahead of making the final move it is very important to do some of the following things to ensure a smooth transition to your new location:
- Organize for transfer and setting up of utilities from the old to the new location. Given a chance do this well in advance so that the relevant companies are able to effect the changes in a timely manner.
- Organize for mail forwarding so that you do not miss out on any important mails; you can do this online.
- Prepare an inventory of all items to be moved; ensure you declutter the house or office of unnecessary items.
- Sort, pack and label the items accordingly. It helps to identify fragile or heavy items that will need extra care in handling.
At A-1 Auto Transport we offer a wide array of services within Plainfield for both residential and commercial moves. We help our clients with intrastate and interstate moves over both short and long distances. We give free moving advice to help you prepare better for the move and to also help you settle in much faster at your new location. We also offer other complimentary transport services to help address all your transport needs.
A-1 Auto Transport Your Reliable Moving Partner
- We customize all our options to fit within your budget; we have the most competitive rates within Plainfield.
- We are registered to move goods in New Jersey by the Federal Motor Safety Carrier Association.
- All our moves and transport services are insured thus you are assured that all your property is safe with us and that in the unfortunate event of damage or loss we will take full liability.
- We have the latest equipment and we are continually empowering our team with the relevant skills to ensure that we are on top of our game.
- We have continued to receive great ratings from our clients across the board.
We give you what you want
At A-1 Auto Transport we do not offer a one size fits all moving solution. We work with our customers to understand their needs and work towards giving you custom-made solutions at the convenience of your home or office. Fill the form at the top to enable our team to reach out to you and to give you a unique moving solution. If you would like to contact us, drop us an email at email@example.com or you can call our able and ever willing to assist team on 888-509-3213. We can guarantee that you will love the A-1 Auto Transport experience.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.