Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Placerville, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Placerville has been a recognized small commercial city in Dorado County, California. Residents of the city indulge in retail, construction and government contractual works. The eastern side of Placerville, better known as Pleasant Valley and Apple Hill, is renowned for the largest vineyards and wineries in Dorado County. Guests touring Placerville are treated to private tours of the vineyards, wine tasting and accommodation. A stroll down the main street Placerville feels like a walk down in history as the street is lined up by 19th century architecture and buildings, which came to be thanks to the California Gold Rush era. A visit to Placerville is however best done with a private car. A-1 Auto transport; the recommended carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Placerville, guarantees the best prices in town.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Placerville to San Diego||$408||545 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Placerville to Portland||$467||623 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Seattle to Placerville||$596||795 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Placerville to Oklahoma City||$996||1660 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Chicago to Placerville||$1015||2031 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Placerville||$1086||2716 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Placerville to Indianapolis||$1086||2173 miles||6 – 8 days|
|New York to Placerville||$1125||2813 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Placerville
Part of A-1 Auto Transport’s quality assurance policy is providing tailored services. We personalize the car shipping experience to the client’s needs, budget, and type of car as well as the profile of their locale. When serving our clientele from Placerville, we do so based on facts about the state of the roads serving their location and availability of terminal points in their location. Every client is guaranteed timely deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Placerville.
Auto transport services we provide
- Terminal delivery: This service is also known as drop-off/pick-up service. Under this arrangement, we triangulate the closest terminal from your location. It could be a car depot, a storage facility or a secure parking lot. We deliver the car to the designated terminal, from where the client can pick it up whenever they find time. Terminal delivery works best for clients on the move such as guests visiting Placerville. We deliver the car to the closest terminal from their point of entry. For instance, guests jetting into Placerville get their cars delivered to a terminal close to the Placerville Airport, giving them the hands-on-the-wheel experience as soon as they arrive. Do note that terminal delivery attracts parking fees for every car. Ensure to get the exact figure charged for an accurate budget.
- Door to door delivery: Door to door delivery is a convenient arrangement that relieves you of most of the responsibilities when getting any car shipped. Our drivers offer to pick the car up from whichever location it may be and ship it directly to the address you requested. This relieves you from having to make trips to a transport terminal when bringing the car to us or when picking it up upon delivery, leaving you to attend to other matters that may require your attention. Door to door is particularly important when shipping cars from out of state, as you need not travel all the way to facilitate the car shipping.
- Heavy equipment shipping: Contractors in Placerville get to enjoy professional carrier services for their heavy equipment. We have the capacity to ship different construction and engineering equipment including bulldozers, excavators, concrete mixers, truck loaders, hydraulic forklifts, cranes, turbines and engines among others. Commercial wine companies at Apple Hill and Pleasant Valley also get to enjoy professional transport for their agricultural equipment like backhoes, tractors and harvesters. All equipment under our care is protected under a heavy freight insurance policy which guarantees compensation in the event of any damage.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport’s comprehensive service mix is tailored to the profile of the various types of cars we ship. These include sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, electric cars, hybrid cars, RVs, motorcycles, salvaged cars, inoperable cars and heavy equipment.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings as well as any aftermarket installations.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas. This is enough to cover the short movements involved with car hauling.
- Thoroughly wash the car to facilitate an accurate car hauler’s inspection report.
- Perform a car maintenance check to ensure there are no fluid leaks, punctured tires or low battery levels.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Take clear pictures of every side of the car and keep them as a record of the car’s condition prior to shipping.
- Confirm your contact details with the driver.
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport services?
A-1 Auto Transport’s go-green policy exercises social responsibility by checking the environmental friendliness of our carriers. We have partnered with SmartWay Environmental Protection Agency, which spearheads research and innovation of environmental conscious auto transport practices.
Give us a call!
Call A-1 Auto Transport on our toll free hotline (Tel:8004522880) and place your order for shipping cars to or from Placerville.