Are you interested in shipping cars to or from Placentia? Look no further, A-1 Auto Transport is here for you. We are one of the largest shipping companies in the United States. We have an infrastructure of more than 40 terminals, over 30 carriers, offices and storage facilities all over the world. We have served the residents of California, the other 49 States in America and major towns across the world for over two decades. Our services are prompt, well thought out, affordable and of high quality.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Placentia to San Jose||$369||369 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Placentia to Salt Lake City||$508||678 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Cheyenne to Placentia||$657||1095 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Placentia to San Antonio||$799||1333 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kansas City to Placentia||$964||1607 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Chicago to Placentia||$1002||2005 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Placentia to Indianapolis||$1043||2087 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Placentia to Washington, D.C.||$1060||2650 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Placentia
Our drivers are well-versed with the road networks in the area; they know which ones to use to ensure that the client's shipment makes it to its intended destination on time. There are vast infrastructural improvements that have taken place over the years in this area. This has made the process of shipping cars to or from Placentia faster and more affordable. It has opened up the city to the neighboring towns such as Fullerton, Yorba Linda, Brea, Anaheim, Orange, La Habra, Buena Park, Rowland Heights, East La Mirada, Garden Grove, Chino Hills, Stanton, Tustin Foothills, La Mirada, and Santa Ana which we also ship to.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Freight shipping. This service is specially designed with customers who need to ship items that are not included in our shipping portfolio in mind. Under this service, you are not restricted by the shape, size or weight of the item you want to ship. If it can be moved, we can help you ship it. Some of the services offered and items freight shippers transport include storage facilities, full or half truckloads of items, mining, and construction equipment and so much more.
- Shipping for the military. Military personnel are often transferred to different bases all over the world which means they have to relocate with their whole families. We understand how costly and nerve wrecking this ordeal is and that is why we offer discounts and price cuts to every member of the military whether actively serving or retired.
- Terminal to terminal transport. If you are planning on shipping your vehicle but you are on a tight budget, this is the service for you. Although it is the most affordable, it does have some challenges. You will have to drop off your car at a shipping terminal and pick it up once it has been delivered. This service is not convenient for people shipping non-operational vehicles.
- International moving services. Although this process is more tasking and challenging than moving locally, you have no reason to worry because we handle everything for you. All you have to take care of is the paperwork and we will handle the rest. Your items will arrive in your new home safely and on-time.
- Interstate car towing. You no longer have to drive your vehicle over long distances if you want to move it to another state. You can hire our interstate towing service at an affordable rate. Your vehicle will not accrue any mileage and will be saved from getting any road damage.
Types of vehicles that we have shipped
We are able to cater for any size, dimension, and shape a vehicle comes in. Here are a few that we have shipped:
- Sports cars such as Ferraris and Lamborghinis
- Sports utility vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles
- Salvaged cars
- Golf carts
- Electric vehicles
- Recreational vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Below are some of the things that you need to do to ensure that your vehicle is ready for the shipping process:
- Service your vehicle. Ensure that it is functioning as it should before handing it over.
- Rid your vehicle of all your personal items.
- Take pictures of all the damages it has and make sure that they are recorded in the bill of lading.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
- Only leave about a quarter full gas tank.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Take out all toll tags and parking passes.
Ship with us
We are a truly caring partner. Your shipment will be treated with care and we will ensure that it makes it to its destination on-time and in one piece. Ship with us for a truly hassle-free experience.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.