Piqua Long Distance Moving Companies
Piqua is a city in Miami County, Ohio. It is a medium sized city with over 20,000 residents. Notable attractions include the Fort Piqua Plaza, a National Registered Historic Place, Farmington Reserve, Big Woods Reserve and the Twin Arch Reserve. If you want to make your move stress-free, hire A-1 Auto Transport, the best moving and vehicle relocation company in Ohio.
Why hire a moving company?
Promptness. Moving companies have several qualities that enable them to handle moves faster than you or your helpers.
- The experience they have racked up over the years speeds up their work rate.
- They are professionally trained to handle all stages of the moving process. They know the fastest techniques to pack, load and deliver your items.
- The personnel have the stamina to work for long hours with no breaks. They are also built to lift and carry heavy items with ease.
- They have equipment such as dollies, dismantling tools and modified moving vehicles which increase their speed.
A long distance. Moving across Ohio or the country is not an easy task. When driving a heavily loaded truck, you can fall asleep due to exhaustion and end up causing accidents. You can also incur huge expenses due to fuel, custom duties and possible accidents. You need professional movers like A-1 Auto Transport that have adequate experience handling long distance moves. They use experienced drivers who have mastered the area and work in shifts to combat exhaustion. They also have sufficient moving resources and permits to make long distance moving a stress-free process.
You will not end up in hospital. When handling household goods, accidents can occur at any time. Carrying heavy goods such as refrigerators, pool tables or pianos can break your limb or lacerate your skin. You can also get involved in a road accident along the highway. Moving companies are aware of the possible dangers of handling different types of items. They use well-built and trained personnel to handle bulky goods while very heavy items are moved using dollies or forklifts.
Locate a professional moving company in Piqua
- You can ask people in your surrounding for referrals of the best moving companies. Friends and relatives can direct you to quality moving companies and also give you helpful moving information.
- Real estate agents can also be used as a source of moving companies, but ensure they are not affiliated with any moving company. Some agents will refer you to just about any moving company so that they can earn a commission.
- Get a list of thousands of moving companies at the American Movers and Storage Association. They movers are listed according to their region and the services they provide. The association is trustworthy since it trains all their members and monitors their activities. Any company that does not match the quality of services dictated by the Promover programme risks expulsion. A-1 Auto Transport is a member.
- Get an interstate company’s carrier number from their website and run it on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to verify their compliance with the United States Department of Transport regulations. Use the Ohio Public Utilities Commission to verify local moving companies.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Practices to make your move easy
- Hire an experienced and licensed moving company to handle your move.
- Choose a convenient moving date preferably between the months of October to April. This is the moving off-season that has fewer people moving. Also, the delivery of your household goods is usually done faster.
- Set up your change of address, sign a new house lease, and cancel subscriptions a month to the moving day.
- Ensure the company personnel are efficient by reserving a moving spot close to your house, booking the elevator for use on your moving day and placing packed items in strategic locations.
- Supervise all the tasks handled by the company personnel to ensure they are done professionally. In case you have queries, air them before the move proceeds further.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our remarkable services have earned us an A+ by Better Business Bureau, 100% resolved consumer complaints and a 98% safety rating with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association.
Our moving services
- Full-service moves
- Pet transport
- Affordable long distance moves
- Piano moves
- Office moves
- Pool table moves
- Military moves
- Senior moves
- Corporate relocations
Talk to us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.