Pinecrest Long Distance Moving Companies
Did you know that over 30 million people move each year in the U.S. alone? Pinecrest is a serene place to retire in. If you want to enjoy moving, you need to hire a reliable moving company. A-1 Auto Transport is a professional moving company based in Florida that will ensure your household items are delivered intact and on time. We endeavor to provide affordable quality services, including vehicle transportation.
Tips to make your move easier
- Pack the items you’ll need first in a clear bag that’s different from the other boxes. It makes it easy to identify what’s inside and makes accessing the essentials fast. Laptop chargers, toilet paper, toothbrush, and towels are among the items you need to pack separately.
- Pack your plates vertically and fill the spaces with soft towels or bubble wrap to prevent glassware from breaking. Remember to label the boxes indicating the contents inside so that the movers will know how to handle them.
- Get plenty of boxes to avoid making numerous trips to the stores. Don’t just get any type of boxes; look for brand new ones with strong edges that won’t fall apart when lifted.
- Visit your new home before the move. Confirm that electricity is connected and water is running. Clean the house to make moving in easy.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need to hire a professional moving company
- Efficiency: Packing can take you a long time to complete. That’s why you need the help of professional movers. Their crew will work fast and with accuracy. They are quick to load and unload your household items and help you settle in quickly.
- Knowledgeable: This is the area of expertise for professional movers. They know how to handle heavy and delicate items. Since they’ve been operating for a long time, they know the best and shortest routes to your destination. Their drivers are well trained to safely maneuver the trucks to minimize chances of breaking your items.
- Safety: The staff of a professional moving company is trained to use efficient methods to ensure that your packed items are safely moved to your new home. They are better placed to handle heavy items through steep staircases and any corners of the house without scratching the walls. Your mind will be at peace knowing that your items are being handled by professionals.
How to find the best moving company
- The first step is to ensure that you’re hiring a licensed company. It should have a valid USDOT Number, a unique license allowing moving of your household items across the different states. If you are looking for a company to help you move within your state, confirm that they are compliant with the state laws. In Florida, the FDACS issues licenses to movers.
- The second step is to verify their insurance policy. The federal government requires movers to provide basic insurance cover of $0.60 per pound per item. Inquire about the insurance cover your moving company is providing. You need to be guaranteed of compensation in case of an accident.
- Thirdly, research on a list of potential movers before settling on the best. Base your research on factors such as the type of services offered, the rates of moving and the scope of coverage of the moving companies. If relocating across the country, you should consider hiring a reliable long distance moving company.
- Fourth, only hire a company that has its brand marked on its fleet of vehicles. Their staff should also be in uniform for easy identification. Don’t use the services of a moving company that shows up with an unmarked vehicle. It’ll be difficult to track them and you won’t be certain if your items will be delivered.
Our moving services
- Vehicle transport
- Interstate and intrastate movers
- Commercial and residential movers
- Office relocation
- Supply of packing materials
- Storage services
- Coast to coast moving
- Furniture relocation
- Cheap Pinecrest movers
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Pinecrest
Bigger houses are more expensive to move. Specifically, if you have more rooms, you’ll likely have more furniture and various objects to fill them. Of course, a company cannot decide on a price until they’ve taken a look at everything, weighed each item, and made calculations.
However, we can give you an estimate with just a call. If the price is too high, you can go through your house and get rid of the things you no longer use. We all have old items or furniture we forgot to throw out. This is a great occasion to eliminate them.
There are other ways to reduce your moving fee, such as doing some of the work yourself and using discounts. To learn more, we recommend you call an employee.
Why hire us?
A-1 Auto Transport takes pride in our accolades and strives to maintain high quality service delivery. We have been rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau for exemplary performance for over 25 years. We have rave reviews that our customers can attest to. We ensure customer satisfaction by providing high-value training to our staff. Hire us today for a smooth transition.
Get in touch
Talk to us. Call 888-509-3213 and ask your moving questions and we’ll be glad to answer them. To get your free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.