Safe And Reliable Pinckard Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Pinckard a small town in Dale County, Alabama, is known to be a bedroom community. Affordable housing attracts the many people living here; most of them commuting to work in the neighboring towns of Newton and Midland City. Clients rely on their cars to commute to work and just about anywhere else in Pinckard. A-1 Auto Transport is the most recommended carrier firm in Pinckard, due to our unique service delivery strategy. We have over two and a half decades of experience in car shipping, which makes us the most skilled carrier firm on this side of Alabama. We also guarantee the best prices available for shipping cars to or from Pinckard.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Pinckard to Atlanta||$210||210 miles||2-4 days|
|Pinckard to New Orleans||$324||324 miles||2-4 days|
|Memphis to Pinckard||$424||424 miles||2-4 days|
|Indianapolis to Pinckard||$499||665 miles||3-5 days|
|Cleveland to Pinckard||$674||898 miles||3-5 days|
|Pinckard to Philadelphia||$747||996 miles||3-5 days|
|Pinckard to Boston||$778||1297 miles||4-6 days|
|Sacramento to Pinckard||$1225||2450 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Pinckard
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to operate exclusively as a carrier firm. Operations of a carrier firm differ from those of a brokerage firm in one way. While brokerage firms operate by acting as mediators between clients and carrier firms, carrier firms interact directly with the clients as they have the resources to pick and deliver different cars across different locations.
Years of interacting with clients from their homes, business premises and terminals has gained us familiarity with the profile of Pinckard. We know which routes to use when delivering the car to which address. GPS navigation systems come in handy, guiding us to specific addresses when shipping cars to or from Pinckard.
Auto transport services we provide
- Long distance car shipping: A-1 Auto Transport offers professional long distance car shipping services, including interstate car towing as well as coast to coast car shipping. We employ efficient route mapping, a strategy which aids in identifying which routes to use when shipping any car to or from Pinckard. For instance, Highway 231 is the best route to use when shipping cars between Pinckard and any location in Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky and Indiana. Since some car shipping jobs could take a while, we offer free satellite tracking services for all shipments we handle.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are the default mode of shipping any car under the sun. This is not only because of their affordability, but also because of their multipurpose nature. Open carriers come with unenclosed flatbed racks onto which cars are loaded for shipping. They have sufficient room to accommodate XL autos like RVs, buses and heavy equipment. They can also accommodate a number of similar profile cars, making them advantageous for multi-car shipping.
Types of autos we ship
We transport different type of cars including sedans, SUVs, vans, trucks, salvaged cars, motorcycles, ATVs, inoperable cars, high-end cars, RVs, electric cars, hybrid cars and heavy equipment.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Clean the car: A clean car reveals accurate details about the car’s paintjob and any pre-existing damage. Such details are critical when filling a car hauler’s inspection report.
- Remove all personal items: All items of household nature should not be transported inside the car, as per regulations set by the FMCSA under the Department of Transportation. Also, aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems, external speakers and DVD players should be removed from the car to avoid loss. Such items are not covered by our insurance policy.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: A car only needs enough gas to cover loading, offloading and parking during transportation. We advise to leave about a quarter-full tank, which is sufficient to cover such movement and still leave enough to make it to the nearest gas station to fill up. A full gas tank adds to the weight of the car, which in turn leads to paying more than necessary to ship the car.
- Run a car maintenance check: Look for any fluid leaks and have them fixed ASAP. You should also ensure to fill up all fluids to their required levels. It’s also advised to check the car battery levels and have it charged if necessary.
- Take note of the car’s condition: Taking photos of every side of the car provides a reliable record of what the car looked like before shipping. It’s a safe bet as the photos can be used to settle any misunderstandings that may arise.
Why choose our services?
A-1 Auto Transport gives clients the liberty to choose the delivery service that works best for them. We also provide free quoting services for all orders, which aids in budgeting for the car shipping job. Read more about what makes us better, here.
Give us a call
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.