Safe And Reliable Pike County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Pike County, located in Southwestern Arkansas, has a very picturesque and rugged landscape that features rolling forested hills. The main commercial activities in Pike County are commercial logging and small scale subsistence farming. Pike County enjoys a unique tourist attraction in the form of the crater of diamonds. The crater is America’s only diamond mine that is open to the public, if you are feeling lucky, you can try your amateur prospecting skills at the site. If you find a diamond, you get to keep it. If you are shipping cars to or from Pike County, and want a hassle free experience, then you should work with A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Pike County to Baton Rouge||$406||406 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Kansas city to Pike County||$415||415 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Pike County to Columbus||$615||821 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Pike County||$719||959 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Pike County to Pierre||$747||996 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Pike County||$798||1330 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Pike County to Salt Lake City||$869||1449 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Pike County||$983||1639 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Who are we?
A-1 Auto Transport is America’s premier car transport company. Over the past 20 years we have been positively reviewed by our clients due to our consistency in maintaining high quality service provision, our affordability and our high levels of professionalism. We have a friendly and helpful customer service team that works with you to ensure that you have a pleasant shipping experience every time you work with us.
As a professionally run company, we meet (and exceed) the quality standard benchmarks set by the government and our industry regulators. While we have one of the best safety records in America, we recognize that sometimes your car can sustain accidental damage due to circumstances that are usually out of our control. We are fully insured and bonded to ensure that you are swiftly reimbursed in such cases.
Routes that we cover from Pike County
If you are shipping cars to or from Pike County with A-1 Auto Transport, then you will enjoy an unparalleled network of shipping routes. Our routes cover:
- Local Shipping: If you are shipping locally within Arkansas, especially to Pike’s neighboring counties such as Montgomery, Clark, Nevada, Hampstead, and Howard; then look no further than A-1 Auto Transport.
- Nationwide Shipping: When we say that we have routes covering the entirety of the US, we don’t just mean the mainland. A-1 Auto Transport’s nationwide routes include Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- International Shipping: We have a network of dependable overseas partners that enables us to create shipping routes between Pike County and any worldwide location.
The services that we offer our clients include:
- Vehicle Transport: Our core business is car transport and we have the equipment and expertise to transport personal vehicles, SUVs, ATVs, motorcycles, boats, yachts, and mobile homes.
- Bulk Shipping: We offer bulk shipping to corporate clients such as car dealerships and vehicle manufacturers. We offer our long term corporate clients very attractive rates for both domestic and international shipping.
- Moving Services: We offer moving services to individuals and businesses that are relocating both domestically and internationally.
If you are shipping cars to or from Pike County, join thousands of our satisfied customers by checking out our website for a free, no-obligatory quote.
Zip Codes included in Pike County
Pike County covers 7 zip codes. They are:
- ZIP Code 71922 – Antoine
- ZIP Code 71940 – Delight
- ZIP Code 71943 – Glenwood
- ZIP Code 71950 – Kirby
- ZIP Code 71952 –Langley
- ZIP Code 71958 – Murfreesboro
- ZIP Code 71959 – Newhope
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.