Piedmont Long Distance Moving Companies
Are you one of those lucky people who have decided to make a move to Piedmont? Believe us when we say you are in for a treat.This California based city has the right mix of work culture and a fun lifestyle.In the roaring twenties it was dubbed the city of millionaires and to this day it has retained its taste for the finer things.
As fun and exciting as the city is, the physical move is demanding and daunting. Luckily we are long distance movers who can teach you a few tricks to make it simple. We also relocate cars.
Tips to make your move easier
- Acquire a parking permit on moving day: If there is no designated parking area around your apartment building you will be required to acquire parking permit/s on moving day. The city of Piedmont offers daily passes that can be purchased online. Remember to buy enough passes to be able to reserve enough street space for the trucks. One may not suffice if you have a lot of stuff.
- Purchase furniture sliders: One of the hardest things to load onto the trucks will be your heavy duty seats. However, with furniture sliders, the process will be easy. Your hardwood floors will remain unscratched while your security deposit will be settled up in full. The sliders can also be used to slide tables, beds, couches and dressers. These sliders are a steal going for only ten dollars in most hardware stores.
While at the store, we suggest you purchase command strip hooks as opposed to nails for your new house. They easily come off and don’t leave a hole or mark on the walls.
You ought to start packing weeks in advance to avoid last-minute hiccups. Depending on the size of your home, packing can drag for almost two months. Pack in a way that it will be easy to unpack. Begin with the items you rarely use and work your way to essentials. Follow the list below.
- Wall art
- Sentimental objects
- Books and movies
- Clothes and dishware (except for items you need)
Neatly set aside your everyday essentials so you can quickly pack them on the day of the move. These items include your toothbrush, cosmetics, shampoo, beddings, and snacks.
While packing ensure you use bubble wrap to offer sufficient protection from clinks and bumps along the way. For the pennywise, you may use old rugs, t-shirts or towels to wrap fragile crookery.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
Long distance moves are best executed with professional movers and here is why.
- They know the routes and how to avoid traffic laden streets. This will help you save on money and time. They may also get creative with parking areas and you may end up not paying for parking permits.
- They can anticipate what kind of packaging and material needs you should have, and will have the necessary supplies on-hand.
- Professional movers guarantee damage free moves seeing as they have the skill to safely load and unload all your belongings. They also offer insurance coverage for your valuables while in transit.
How to find the best moving company
Whichever Piedmont mover you decide to hire, they have to meet the following criteria:
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Experience in household moves
- Positive reviews and highly rated on third party sites
- They are BBB accredited
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
- Cheap Piedmont movers
Why A-1 auto transport?
We are moving professionals who have catered to both individual and corporations. This goes to show no move is too big or too small for our team of highly skilled professionals. We always strive to ensure all your needs are met with the highest quality standards. What’s more the services are offered at affordable rates.
Talk to us!
If you are planning a move to or from Piedmont, kindly contact our experts on our toll free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org