Picayune Long Distance Moving Companies
Picayune is the largest city in Peal River County, Mississippi. It’s close to the Pearl River and Gulf of Mexico. This ensures dozens of recreational activities and tourists each season. Picayune is also famous for the largest National Aeronautics and Space Administration rocket engine test facility, the Stennis Space Center. Tour the area and view space shuttles and space souvenirs. If you require a professional mover to handle your move in Picayune, choose A-1 Auto Transport - the most trusted moving and vehicle relocation company.
Why you should hire a professional mover
- Coordination: Planning for a long distance move months in advance results in a smooth move. Professional movers schedule all moving tasks within a specific timeline. They have adequate and professionally-trained personnel who work swiftly and safely. They all know their roles hence there is zero confusion. The experience brought onboard by moving companies also makes the process efficient.
- No heavy lifting: Moving heavy furniture such as king size beds poses a risk to the building. They can scratch your apartment’s walls or break the doors. Lifting bulky items also exerts a lot of pressure on your back and legs. You might suffer chronic back and knee pains. This in turn results to huge medical bills and time wastage seeking medical help. Save yourself the strain and hire A-1 Auto Transport.
- Extra services: Moving companies offer additional services apart from the normal loading and transport of your items. They have storage services for all customers who haven’t found suitable housing. They store the items in accessible warehouses located across major cities. Professional movers also provide packing and unpacking services which are convenient to employees or business people. Your items are packed professionally, unpacked and arranged in the house to your liking.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Find the best mover in Picayune with these simple steps
Check the company’s membership with professional associations. Use the American Movers and Storage Association for state to state moving companies. They have a list of over 3,500 moving companies. They train members on how to handle customers and provide quality services. All members abide by the association’s professional code of ethics and provide a bill of lading to all customers before handling each move.
Research about the company’s service record with the Better Business Bureau. The organization deals with thousands of moving companies annually. They have the highest number of reviews in respect to moving companies. Check how many consumer complaints a company registers annually and how they are resolved. A reliable moving company resolves all complaints before they are registered with the organization.
Ask for several quotes from different moving companies. Compare how the companies charge for similar services to get an estimate of the average rate for each service. Negotiate for better terms like extra services and discounts.
Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to validate the company’s household items license. Interstate moving companies should have a valid license and updated insurance information. The license should be renewed after every two years since the company’s inception.
5 tips for a seamless move
- Plan for the move with a specific timeline and determine your moving budget. Use the estimate the company provides as a guide to know what to move and what to get rid of. Some items serve no purpose in our homes and it’s best to donate or sell them.
- Use free packing material from local stores to keep your expenses lean. They have quality corrugated boxes and useful moving tips.
- Communicate with the movers the entire moving period. Your assistance could be required or you could have a change of heart before moving day.
- Separate important items such as documents, valuables, jewellery, cash, etc. Pack essential items in a first night bag and personal items in a clear plastic bag.
- Pack items in a systematic manner as you move room by room. It helps you avoid mixing up items while easing the unpacking process. Use boxes which are labeled along the sides and taped along the edges.
Why you should hire A-1 Auto Transport
We make the complex process of moving as straight-forward as possible. We move with you every step of the process and ensure you are properly satisfied. Advanced equipment, professionally trained personnel and 25 years of experience make our services incredible, affordable and stress free.
Our services include
- Apartment relocations
- Local moves
- Office moves
- Pet transport
- Senior moves
- Auto transport
- Piano moves
- Storage services
- Pool table moves
- Military moves
- Government moves
Try us out
Check out at A-1 Auto Transport or call us on 1-888-509-3213. Schedule a free walk-through with the experts upon filling out the form at the top of our page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.