Phillipsburg Long Distance Moving Companies
If you have been offered a position in another city or state that gives you a better chance for growth, then it is time to call a professional moving company to help you move. Our staff is experienced and offer unrivaled moving services locally and overseas. If you're moving in or out of Phillipsburg, we promise to give you a remarkable moving experience. We also transport vehicles.
Top tips to make moving house easier
- Prevent breakages by using quality padding materials. You could also use blankets and towels to wrap delicate items such as vases, glassware and picture frames. Find sturdy boxes to pack them in and then seal them properly.
- Pack room by room for more efficiency. Start with those rooms that are used less frequently such as the garage as you make your way to the other rooms. This way, similar items will be packed together making your work easier when unpacking.
- Purge your items and put aside items that you no longer use. The lighter your luggage, the lower the moving cost.
- Plan ahead. Make a list of everything that needs to be accomplished before moving day. You will be more focused and organized hence making your move less stressful.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The importance of hiring a professional mover
- Peace of mind: Your move doesn’t have to be difficult and stressful. Professional movers provide the services you need for a smooth moving experience. They are trained to pack with speed and efficiency while keeping your items safe. Everything will be planned and implemented professionally and all you have to do is give directions where your couch or refrigerator needs to be placed in the new house.
- Professional packing services: Probably the most tedious part of moving, packing can be a daunting task. Why go through the hassle while this can be handled by professional movers and save you the headache? The movers use high-quality boxes and packing materials to ensure the safety of your household items.
- Storage options: Sometimes, a move can be abrupt prompting you to move in haste. Since you might not have time to secure an ideal house, you may opt to store your items in a safe place. Professional movers offer secure storage facilities that are under 24-hour surveillance. The payment options are flexible and it is up to you to decide the duration your items will be in storage.
- Insurance cover: Accidents are unpredictable and you want assurance that your items will be delivered in one piece. The only option you have is to hire a professional moving company. They offer adequate insurance options and will help you pick the most suitable one. Your mind will be at ease knowing that you are eligible for reimbursement in case of an accident.
Questions to ask before hiring a moving company
- Their credentials. Reputable movers must have legal documents issued by the relevant authorities. Long distance movers are registered and authorized to operate by the FMCSA while local movers need a license from the state they operate in. Check your state here.
- Their experience. For a smooth and stress-free move, only go for experienced moving companies. The longer a company has been in business, the more likely it is to offer outstanding services. Check their websites or ask around to get detailed information about their conduct, operations and type of services.
- What is their reputation? Remember, you will be entrusting your worldly possessions to a group of strangers and you want them handled professionally. Find out what other people’s thoughts are by reading online reviews from a reputable site such as the Better Business Bureau. You could also seek recommendations from people your trust.
- Packing supplies
- Long distance moving
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Office relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Military relocation
Why you need us
We are that rare moving company that takes a keen eye on our clients’ special needs. Our team is composed of only the best. We know what you want when moving and we provide solutions tailored just for you. Our services cover moves across town, the country or overseas. We follow the law to the letter so that your move can be as smooth as possible. A-1 Auto Transport has been growing rapidly and we have offices in over 20 states now.
We are here to help
Talk to any of our customer sales team on 888-509-3213 and discover what we have in store for you. Get your free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org