Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Phil Campbell, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Phil Campbell Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The town of Phil Campbell is located in Franklin County, northwest Alabama. It is named after a railroad superintendent who worked on the track crossing through Alabama. It is the only town which has its two names derived from a person. Shipping cars to or from Phil Campbell is now fast and stress-free thanks to auto shippers like A-1 Auto Transport. There are plenty of shippers out there who can ship your vehicle to this town but none can do it as fast and as efficiently as A-1 Auto Transport. We are a company that only employs the best and most experienced staff to ensure that your shipment is taken care of and safeguarded against theft or damage.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Atlanta to Phil Campbell||$243||243 miles||2-4 days|
|Jacksonville to Phil Campbell||$441||588 miles||2-4 days|
|Cleveland to Phil Campbell||$521||695 miles||3-5 days|
|Phil Campbell to Detroit||$539||718 miles||3-5 days|
|Phil Campbell to San Antonio||$655||873 miles||3-5 days|
|Phil Campbell to Miami||$680||906 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Phil Campbell||$731||1219 miles||4-6 days|
|Phil Campbell to San Francisco||$1132||2263 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Phil Campbell
The town is made up of 4.1 square miles. We have a matrix of thoroughly researched routes that we use when shipping cars to or from Phil Campbell. It enables us to deliver the cars safely and on-time. The other locations neighboring Phil Campbell that we ship to include Muscle Shoals, Sheffield, Florence, Jasper, Hartselle, Decatur, Cullman, Athens, Madison, and Gardendale all in Alabama, Tupelo, Corinth, and Columbus in Mississippi, and Lawrenceburg in Tennessee.
Our customers are privileged to have a wide array of shipping options which they can pick from. If one does not know which service is best suited for them, our customer care agents are always on hand to help with the right decision. Some of the services include:
- Freight shipping: Freight shipping is specifically designed for people shipping other items besides cars. There are no caps as to what you can ship under this service. We ship items that range from construction equipment and materials, engines, to offering storage facilities and refrigerated freight for people shipping perishable goods.
- Enclosed or covered shipping: This is one of our safest shipping options. Your vehicle or items are placed in a container before being shipped. The container can be made out of vinyl or metal depending on the level of security you require. The container protects your items or vehicle against debris damage, the sun, harsh weather, theft, and even prying eyes.
- Military POV shipping: Throughout the years, we have shipped thousands of vehicles for the people in the military. Since they are constantly relocating from different bases around the world, we provide them with affordable shipping services that stretch to personnel in all arms of the military whether actively serving or retired.
Types of cars we often ship
Some of the more popular ones that we ship include:
- All-terrain vehicles: They come in different shapes and sizes. At A-1 Auto transport, we are able to cater for the varying shapes and sizes thanks to our recently purchased state-of-the-art hauling equipment. We only use the required rails and ties to safely load and secure them on to our carriers.
- Golf carts: They may seem small and easy to handle but they are quite a handful. Their small size makes it extremely difficult to drive them up a ramp and onto a flatbed meaning special equipment such as forklifts or cranes has to be used to hoist them up.
- Boats and yachts: We are a full-service boat shipper that ships both locally and internationally. We have shipped a wide variety of boats which included fishing boats, houseboats, yachts, jet skis and other types of watercraft.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
- Service your vehicle. Make sure that all fluids are replenished to the right levels and that the vehicle is mechanically sound. Be sure to notify the auto shipper about any problems well in advance in order for them to adequately prepare to handle it.
- Remove all personal items. Be sure to clear your vehicle of all your personal items and any aftermarket installations. They are not covered by the insurance, therefore, will be difficult to recover if they get damaged or stolen.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas in the car.
- Take photos of dents, scratches and any other damages.
- Disable the alarm system.
- Disable all parking passes and toll tags.
Why ship with us?
With more than 25 years of shipping experience under our belt, we are more than qualified to ship anything that you may require. Our crew is passionate and dedicated to getting your shipment to its intended destination in record time and in the same state the vehicle was handed to us in.
If you would like additional information, quotes or the steps involved when shipping cars to or from Phil Campbell, call us on 1-800-452-2880.