Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
The transportation of a motorcycle is a task which ought to be completed with care and expertise. Professional movers are able to do this and thus, it is best that you hire motorcycle shipping services from them. Movers not only provide you with reliable transport solutions but also avail insurance cover as required by law. Optional services such as storage are also provided. Moving companies are more familiar with the rules which govern shipping bikes to various destinations and thus, they will be able to advise you accordingly.
The different motorcycle shipping methods
The methods of shipping bikes differ and you can make a selection based on your preference, budget, the distance to be covered and the speed required to complete the delivery. The shipping options are water transport, rail transport, road transport and air transport. The delivery options are terminal-to-terminal service and door-to-door service.
Preparation of a motorcycle for shipping
The motorcycle ought to be in good condition before it is shipped. This can be done by doing the following activities: checking the engine, the level of the fluids and the tire pressure, if the bike will be in running condition. You would also have to write down the specifics as to how the bike should be handled and if it has any known faults so as to make it easier for the moving company to operate it. The additional preparation activities to be done are cleaning the bike, ensuring that there is no dirt on its body or mud stuck in the tires, inspecting it and taking photos of it from different angles. You should also ensure that the maximum level of the gas in the tank is a quarter of the total capacity. The other tasks you will be required to do are removing your motorcycle accessories. Shipping the bike in a crate will require you to do additional activities; draining the fluids and disconnecting the battery.
What to consider as you search for a shipping company
There are some factors that you ought to put into consideration as you search for a shipping company. These include the ability of the mover to provide high-quality services at affordable costs, the validity of the business, the scope of their operations and the provision of insurance coverage. The additional factors that are of importance are the reputation of the company, the level of safety provided by the shipping company and the experience that the mover has in making deliveries to Peru.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should hire us
There is a good number of shipping companies which offer motorcycle transport services but here are some good reasons why hiring A-1 Auto Transport is the best decision that you can make.
- We have been inspected by both the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). We are also known to provide safe shipping services.
- We are capable of meeting your shipping needs by offering high-quality and satisfactory services. Additionally, we provide reputable tailored services like shipping bikes to events such as Sturgis bike week and Harley-Davidson motorcycle shipping.
- We have a secure site and thus, the information you pass to us will be encrypted and kept private. Therefore, you need not worry about the security of your data and payment details.
- We have a good reputation and we are approved by the Better Business Bureau. You can also have a look at our customer reviews so as to have an idea of the type of shipping experience that you will have.
Our Peru motorcycle shipping services
The following are the Peru motorcycle shipping services that we avail.
Crated shipping: The bike is put in a wooden crate and it is handled using equipment which ensures safety of the bike.
Open-air shipping: This is a popular option due to its affordability. However, the bike is shipped without any protection from external factors, but is usually strapped down securely to prevent slipping.
Enclosed shipping: The bike is transported while it is protected and in a closed container. This is more expensive compared to open-air shipping.
Guidance and advisory: This service is availed to ensure that you make well-informed decisions and are familiar with the various motorcycle laws.
Insurance coverage: This is a service which is provided as required by law. Our cover is comprehensive and protects your bike against a variety of perils which may damage it.
Storage services: This is an optional service which is provided to ensure that you can have your bike safely held before or after it is shipped so that you can plan the move to suit your schedule.
Get in touch
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you need more information on our services or if you would like to be issued with a quote. The number to dial is 1-800-452-2880.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory