Perrysburg Long Distance Moving Companies
Every year more than 35 million Americans relocate to new premises. These statistics could easily trick one into believing that moving does not need much effort. The truth is that moving can be quite a tedious process because it has many small tasks that need to be addressed before the moving day and even after delivery. Hiring movers, helps reduce the burden of having to manage every task related to the move as all the movers can offer full moving services. We have helped many people relocate to or from Perrysburg with our wide variety of services. Perrysburg is located in Wood County on the southern side of Maumee River.
At A-1 Auto Transport, we go to great lengths to address all your moving needs satisfactorily. We offer a full range of services that will help you move comfortably within, to or from Perrysburg. We also provide vehicle transport services.
Steps to hiring a mover
These days there are many rogue operators that are trapping unsuspecting moving clients. It is therefore very important to take time to seek out legitimate movers. Below are some common steps:
- Local area search: It is always best to work with local movers because you can get more information about them. Request your family and friends to recommend some of Perrysburg’s best movers. You can also enquire from your property agent or check the local area directory for contacts of local movers.
- Thorough research: Identify if the company has local offices. Visit the offices and confirm their capabilities – request to view their trucks and moving equipment. Also, be on the lookout for staff in branded uniforms. Be cautious if the company does not have any offices or if they are run down. Request the company for its MC and USDOT numbers and search them on the FMCSA database. Use the company details to find out if there are any complaints against the company. It is best to work with a long distance mover who is a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. Confirm if your mover is a certified ProMover. Lastly check their ratings on public review sites such BBB or Yelp.
- Local area estimates: Request all your shortlisted movers to visit your premises for local area estimates. Don’t work with a mover who does not offer this service. Use the opportunity with the assessor to find out more about the company and its capabilities in relation to your move. Make sure that you get a written estimate that includes all the possible moving costs as well as valuation coverage. In order to get a very realistic estimate, make sure that you show your assessor all the items that will be moved including those in the garage, loft or basement.
- Insurance: Discuss with your mover to understand their level of liability regarding your property in case of damage or loss. Also, enquire on their repair or replacement policy. Use that discussion to guide you on the decision of whether to purchase additional insurance.
- Select your mover: With the information you have gathered, you are now ready to select your most preferred mover. Be sure to book your moving date with them at least six weeks ahead of the move.
- Bonus Tip: On the moving day, make sure you receive a written copy of the mover’s inventory against which you should both sign on each page after confirming that all the details in it are accurate.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers a variety of moving services to Perrysburg and its environs:
- Moving bulky items
- College moves
- Organization moves – including moving entire plants
- Residential and apartment moves
- Work moves
- Seniors moves
- Vacation moves
- Military moves
- Pet Transport
- Auto Transport
- Coast to coast moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- We have over 25 years of industry experience.
- We deliver our promise to all our customers.
- We have the widest network in the US; we have offices and warehouses in major cities and metros across all the 50 states. We can also move you to or from the US seamlessly because we have global offices spread across the world.
- We have the best moving equipment and storage facilities across all our centers of operation.
- We are a green business that has invested in intentional efforts to reduce our carbon footprint.
Move affordably with us
Get your free no obligation quote by filling the form at the top of this page. You can also reach out to our agents in Perrysburg via email on email@example.com or through the phone number 888-509-3213. Move at prices that you will love!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.