Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Pendleton County, Kentucky
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Pendleton County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has changed the auto shipping landscape in Pendleton County with its top notch services. We strive to offer excellent services to our customers all year round without compromising on quality. Our shipping professionals have over twenty years of experience in vehicle shipping making it easier to offer reliable services. Hiring us to ship your vehicle to the county and the rest of Kentucky is best way to guarantee its safe delivery.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Pendleton County to Detroit||$296||296 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Pendleton County to Chicago||$326||326 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Pendleton County to Atlanta||$436||436 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Memphis to Pendleton County||$477||477 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Boston to Pendleton County||$684||913 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Pendleton County to Phoenix||$1090||1818 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Pendleton County to Seattle||$1180||2360 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Pendleton County to San Jose||$1222||2445 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Pendleton County
We ship vehicles to every location within Pendleton County by road. The 282 square mile area is served by a number of roads such as US highways and several state routes. When shipping cars to or from Pendleton County, we often use U.S Route 27 to gain access to cities and towns within Kentucky. The US highway also extends to nearby states such as Ohio.
Our drivers also use Kentucky Routes 10, 17, 154, 159, 177, 330, 467 and 491 to transport vehicles to counties that surround Pendleton County. These border counties are Campbell County to the north, Grant County to the west, Kenton County to the northwest, Bracken County to the east and Harrison County to the south. We also extend our vehicle moving services to counties in Ohio that share a border with Pendleton County. These counties include Clermont County in the northeast.
Our Service portfolio
We have immense shipping packages designed to meet the needs of vehicle owners shipping cars to or from Pendleton County. Some of these packages are listed below.
- Open air transportation: We have a large fleet of trucks that comprises of open trailers that can accommodate vehicles of all sizes and weights. Some of the trucks have two levels that allow for transportation of up to five vehicles or more at a go. We also have some that are extra long at the back and are ideal for shipping oversize vehicles such as limousines. No matter your preference, our trucks can move vehicles safely to destinations within the US and abroad in good time.
- Luxury car shipping: We are experts in moving luxury vehicles both locally and internationally. These vehicles can be moved using air, ocean and road transport depending on their delivery location. In most cases, we use covered transport to minimize chances of damage during transportation. Our staff also ensures that high-end vehicles are well secured before setting off.
Ship with us!
A-1 Auto Transport offers quality services when shipping cars to or from Pendleton County. Our shipping professionals are trained to offer relevant solutions to the needs of vehicle owners. To talk to our sales team and get a quote, call us today!
Zip codes included in Pendleton County
- 41040 – Brownings Corner
- 41006- Butler
- 41006- Carntown
- 41033- De Mossville
- 41040- Falmouth
- 41033 -Fiskburg
- 41040- Four Oaks
- 41033 -Gardnersville
- 41040- Goforth
- 41040- Lenoxburg
- 41040 -Locust Grove
- 41040 -McKinneysburg
- 41040 -Morgan
- 41006 -Mount Auburn
- 41040 -Neave
- 41006- Peachgrove
- 41040- Pendleton County
- 41006 -Pleasant Hill
- 41033- Portland