Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Pend Oreille County, Washington
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Pend Oreille County borders the state of Idaho to the east and forms part or the Canada-US border in the north. A-1 Auto Transport will give you the best help when shipping cars to or from Pend Oreille County. We have the best presence across Washington.
Safe and reliable car shipping from A-1 Auto Transport
We can put in all the legwork and deliver the car to your residence. The door-to-door service frees up your time so that you can concentrate on activities that are more important. We can help you to lower the cost to ship by offering the open-air standard and terminal delivery. With open-air shipping, we will load your car on a shared open truck. Dropping off or collecting your car from appointed terminals across the state cuts down on the delivery charges.
Classic cars, specialty cars or other high-value cars have fragile features that need protection during transportation. You can choose enclosed transportation if you have these concerns when shipping cars to or from Pend Oreille County. Our enclosed trailers have the following features:
- Special hydraulic lift gates that will load and unload your car safely by adjusting to its ground clearance level.
- An air-compressed suspension system that lowers the effect rough roads might have on the cargo.
- Full enclosure to shield the vehicle from inclement weather, dust, and potential theft of parts.
Cars that are coming in or going out of the country pose the biggest challenge because of the complex processes involved. A-1 Auto Transport will help you clear with customs. We will also help you find the right transportation from these options:
- Container shipping: This is the best option when you want to give your car extra protection from scratches and oil leaks from other cars or poor weather.
- Roll-on/roll-off: Is the cheapest international shipping standard. We load and unload the car inside the ship by driving it (rolling).
- Lift-on/lift-off: We use special equipment to load and unload the car when it can’t run.
- Air transport: Shipping by plane is possibly the most expensive option. We only consider it when you have a high priced vehicle or running a close deadline.
How the car shipping process works
Take time to select the right transport company. Do some background research on their services and check if they have a license to run the business. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulates interstate car shipping companies. Ask for a copy of the contract and have someone who you trust to walk you through it. The contract should cover every aspect involved when shipping cars to or from Pend Oreille County. Make sure that there are no parts of the contract that are unclear or hidden clauses that may harm you. Prepare your car for shipping by cleaning it, taking it for maintenance and removing all personal and household items. At the time of collection, make sure that the transporter’s representative hands you a copy of the signed inspection report. Hold on to this copy until the next inspection when you receive the car.
Ask for a quote, it’s free!
Get your free shipping quote by clicking here or calling A-1 Auto Transport on 1-800-452-2880.
Zip codes included in Pend Oreille County
- 99119- Cusick
- 99139- Ione
- 99152- Metaline
- 99153- Metaline Falls
- 99156- Newport
- 99180- Usk