Pekin Long Distance Moving Companies
The process of moving, especially packing is tasking but at A-1 Auto Transport, Illinois, we strive to make your move easier. Our expertly trained staff will not only pack for you but also give you free advice. If you have an upcoming move to Pekin, the largest city in Tazewell County, we are here for you. We will do our best to make your move as smooth as possible. We also relocate vehicles.
Top moving tips
- Create a list: Make a list of every task that you need to finish before moving day. Use this list as a guide so that nothing is left behind. Knowing what you need to accomplish will keep you focused and organized.
- Declutter your home: Get rid of unwanted household items. Moving is calculated based on the weight of your load. This means the more items you have, the more expensive the move is going to be. Consider selling or donating items you no longer use.
- Use up your food: Don’t stock up your food supply with only a week remaining to moving day. You’ll only end up wasting it since you can’t pack perishable food. Use up everything that’s in the fridge to avoid wastage.
- Defrost your refrigerator: Clean your refrigerator thoroughly and wipe dry any liquid. Let the doors stay open for at least 24 hours prior to moving to keep mildew from growing and get rid of bad smell.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- They are fast. Professional movers are trained to work fast and efficiently. They have the resources and skills to pack with ease while making sure your items are safe. They can handle everything from planning, packing to unloading, saving you a lot of time.
- Most people believe that hiring a moving company is expensive. This couldn’t be further from the truth. If you pick the right mover, you’ll get quality services at lower prices. Hiring movers on an hourly rate is normally expensive than a company that charges per truck.
- If you want a hassle-free move, hiring a professional mover is the best solution. They have the know how to deal with any situation coming their way. They will take all the necessary measures to ensure your items arrive at your doorstep in one piece and without delays.
- Less stress. Knowing that your belongings are handled by professionals will give you peace of mind. You don’t have to be involved in any physical activity. Just name what you want, and the movers will have it done!
How to find a reliable moving company
- Local mover: Choose a local moving company since its easy to establish if they are authentic or not. If you’re in Illinois, selecting an Illinois based mover will be easier than selecting a mover located in another state. Local movers are familiar with the routes and neighborhoods hence capable of delivering your items without a struggle.
- Licensing: Moving companies need to have licenses to be allowed to operate. Interstate movers must obtain their licenses from the FMCSA and issued with a USDOT Number. Intrastate movers must be duly licensed by the Illinois Commerce Commission.
- Insurance: Only hire a moving company if you’re satisfied with their insurance policy. An insured mover means protection for your belongings. To verify their details, visit the Licensing and Insurance Public database.
- Reviews: Check the Better Business Bureau to read the online reviews of people who have recently moved. Consumers leave positive or negative opinions depending on their experience with a moving company. Also, check how the company has been rated. High ratings mean high levels of performance and you can trust the company to deliver quality services.
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Door to door moving
- International moving
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Packing and unpacking
- Storage options
- Residential moving
- Cheap Pekin movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We always strive to ensure your household items are delivered without delay. Our experts work round the clock to have you settled within the shortest time possible. We understand every trick of moving and have put in measures to ensure there are no holdups during your move. Our technicians are always ready in case of a mechanical breakdown hence you don’t have to worry about anything. If you’re looking for affordability, reliability, and convenience, A-1 Auto Transport is just one call away.
To book your date, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly customer representatives on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org