Peekskill Long Distance Moving Companies
Hiring a professional moving company to help you relocate is the wisest thing to do. We have over two decades of experience and millions of people have benefited from our services. Don’t be alone when planning a move to or from Peekskill. Let us help you achieve your objectives comfortably and efficiently. We also offer vehicle transport services.
The best tips to help you move with less stress
- Plan for your move early. As soon as you pick a moving date, work your way downwards and schedule when each task should be completed. Working with a plan is the most efficient way to achieve your goals quicker.
- Make a list of everyone that needs to know you are moving. Start with your bank, doctor, monthly magazine subscription services, family, and friends. Email them the new address so you can keep in touch.
- If you have several electronic devices in your home, take photos of how the cords are connected before unplugging them. Most devices will only work if the cords are in the right ports and the pictures will be really useful.
- Get hold of packing boxes to pack your stuff. Depending on the size of your move, you might need more boxes than you think. Start packing those items that are not used frequently to create more space to operate.
Reasons to hire a professional moving company
- They will keep your stuff safe. Professional movers use modern technology to keep track of your move. This ensures there are no delays. They have the skills to pack safely and make prompt deliveries. Fragile items will be in safe hands and they even provide insurance cover to further protect your household items.
- Be safe from injuries. Attempting to move your belongings by yourself (including the heavy and bulky items), may lead to serious health risks including back pains and even heart attack. The crew of a professional mover undergoes expert training and they are physically fit to lift and carry items of any size. Avoid exposing yourself to such risks by letting the professionals handle your move.
- Saves you money. Moving can be expensive and whether you’re a veteran or it is your first time, you need a partner who has done it before and understands the costs. With a professional moving company, you don’t have to worry about incurring extra expenses that are not planned for. They give you an accurate quote which reflects the moving cost. This helps you plan your finances effectively.
- Convenience. If you have a lot of household items, it is impossible to move on your own. You need the right truck size to fit your belongings on a single trip. Movers provide trucks, equipment, and skilled labor that makes your life easier. You won’t have to purchase packing supplies or drive long distances. They have space, time and resources to complete your move efficiently.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Choosing the right moving company
- Compare the websites of several movers to determine whether they are legitimate or not. Some movers use fake images and company logo only to show up under a different name. Others might use the BBB logo but are not even listed in the BBB database. Doing thorough research will save you from falling into the hands of scammers.
- Make sure your mover has a valid license from the U.S. Department of Transportation. Long distance movers must have a unique 11-digit number that acts as a permit to cross state lines. On the other hand, intrastate movers need licenses from their respective states.
- Take into account the reputation of your mover. You want your items to be handled by professionals who know what it takes for a move to be successful. Additionally, check their rates and hire a mover whose services you can afford.
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Packing supplies
- Military relocation
Why consider our services?
Moving is an art that requires skilled experts. We love it when our clients leave positive feedback after settling into their new homes. As a premier mover, A-1 Auto Transport not only commits to your moving needs but also ensures the safety of your belongings. We represent the leading-edge moving practices in terms of expertise, technology, and client satisfaction. We are a one-stop shop for anything concerning moving.
Contact us now
For free guidance and insights about our moving processes, call our toll free number 888-509-3213. Get your free quote by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.