Pea Ridge, Arkansas Secure Auto Shipping
Pea Ridge is located near the base of the Ozark Mountains in Arkansas and has long been known as a great location for peanut and pea farmers. Crops were originally grown by Native American Indians and the tradition has continued into the current time although there are now several other crops that are produced successfully in Pea Ridge including soybeans, corn, and wheat. Dairy and beef farming is also a large economic factor for the city and a large majority of local residents work in farming. The downtown area of Pea Ridge, the shopping district, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and has many buildings that date back to the late 19th century.
You can find more information about Pea Ridge by visiting the local website. The site has an events calendar, city, and government department listings and a wide array of information on the local area.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Pea Ridge to Des Moines||$400||400 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New Orleans to Pea Ridge||$483||644 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Pea Ridge to Detroit||$627||837 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Pea Ridge||$675||1126 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Pea Ridge to Mesa||$707||1179 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Pea Ridge||$715||1192 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Pea Ridge to Las Vegas||$809||1349 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Sacramento to Pea Ridge||$1111||1853 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Tips
Shipping a car should be handled in a way that will ensure safe and secure transportation at all times. Follow these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to make sure you are taking care of the vehicle prior to the date it is picked up for transport:
- When you hire a company to transport your car, make sure you are comfortable with the way the agent handles the call, the services offered and the rate quoted.
- Check reviews online to see how a company stacks up when compared to other transport companies.
- Try to locate a company that is local to either the pickup or delivery location as this can possibly save money as well as time for delivery.
- Have the vehicle cleaned inside and out.
- Remove all loose items from inside the car including GPS, CD’s and other items.
- Take pictures of the vehicle before it is transported.
- Have copies of all important transport paperwork.
- Verify the company insurance and make sure it is enough to cover the car. Having a private insurance policy is a great idea as well to make sure the vehicle has complete coverage as it is being relocated.
- Get a contact number for a company agent that can be used when the business office is closed.
- Exchange contact information with the driver when he picks the vehicle up.
Pea Ridge Auto Transport Guide
JB Hunt Transportation
JB Hunt Transport has been a well-known, reputable transport company for many years. They transport cars, trucks, SUV’s, motorcycles, boats, heavy and light freight, machinery and equipment, refrigerated goods, grocery stock and much more. All transport with JB Hunt is fully insured and handled by professional drivers and delivery team members.
615 JB Hunt Corporate Drive, Lowell, Arkansas 72745
Pea Ridge includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com