Moving To Or From Paul M. Hebert Law Center
Moving is a worldwide phenomenon that every human being has to go through at one time or another. In America, it is estimated that in one year alone, 46 million Americans relocate! Therefore, your student move is the beginning of many moves that you are bound to make as an adult. Despite these statistics that indicate the popular nature of moving, most people still consider it an uphill task. However, as you prepare to move to or from Paul M. Hebert Law Center, you can be sure that it does not have to be something to dread. At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we have perfected the art of moving folks all over Louisiana and the country at large with great success rates. Furthermore, our years of experience in the moving industry spanning over twenty years gives us an edge that most professional companies do not have; therefore, you can trust us with your upcoming relocation.
Tips to help you achieve a smooth student move
Moving as a student may present itself as a daunting task. However, if you follow these moving tips, you are well on your way to achieving a smooth move.
- Use what you have to pack: Before going out to buy moving boxes, why don’t you first utilize what you have. This could be your suitcases, old appliance boxes, laundry hampers and so on. This is bound to save you quite a bit of money.
- Pack like a pro: Use different packing hacks to enable you to use well the space you have. One packing hack that works all the time is rolling your clothes as opposed to folding, leaving items on hangers and covering them with some plastic/trash bags and so on.
- Get help: Moving is a very involving process with lots of tasks to accomplish, which would be difficult to do by yourself. Ask for help from your family and friends, as much as you can. Alternatively, you can hire a professional moving company.
Why you should consider hiring a professional moving company
There are many great benefits tied to hiring a professional moving company to handle your student move. Here are some of them.
- Fast moving: Professional moving crews are trained to expedite all the processes of moving such as packing, hauling, loading, unpacking and so on. You can be sure that the time you will take to move will be reduced significantly when you hire a moving company.
- Efficiency: Moving is a process that requires efficiency to make everything go smoothly. Professional movers use the most efficient methods to ensure that your entire move is handled with the greatest care and professionalism.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding the best moving company
Picking the best mover for your student relocation may seem like a difficult task, but if you follow these tips, you can be sure to lock down a mover in no time.
- Hire a local mover: If you are wondering where to start, this is a good place. Look for a local mover by seeking recommendations from friends, family and realtors. Furthermore, you can visit the companies and find out how their most recent moves went.
- Confirm their credentials: It is essential that a professional mover has all the correct licensing and insurance, especially if you are moving between states. A professional mover should provide you with their licensing numbers which you can validate on this website.
- Confirm if there are any extra fees: Some extra fees that are usually not indicated in the contract could include fuel cost, over-time for moving labor, narrow streets or winding stairways. Be sure to find out what yours will entail and get the exact amount to avoid a nasty surprise.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We have a wide variety of moving services such as local and long distance moving, city to city and door to door moving, nationwide services and international relocation services. Furthermore, we offer full service moves, provision of moving boxes and supplies, dorm arrangement, apartment moving and many other services.
Benefits of moving with us
We are a fully-fledged moving services provider who is fully licensed and insured. We also have professional accreditations from the American Moving and Storage Association as well as the ProMover. Furthermore, for over more than twenty years in operation, we have had a good and consistent ranking with the Better Business Bureau. Our considerable experience in the moving industry makes us the best choice for you as you prepare for your university move.
Make the smart choice
Call us today via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs and queries. Moreover, when you fill out the form at the top of this page, we shall contact you shortly.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.