Patras, Greece International Moving Services
Located around 134 miles from Athens, the city of Patras is situated in the northern Peloponnese region. It is third largest city in Greece, and is nestled at the Mount Panachaikon foothills which is overlooks the Gulf of Patras.
If you intend moving to Patras in Greece, there might be plenty of things to do and complete. Thus, don’t try to do it all on your own. Moving a business or family abroad is challenging and that is why hiring a professional Greece International Moving Company can help you avoid delays, and penalties. Thus, if you are currently planning the move, consider the services of an international moving services. It helps to work with a company that is licensed to ship vehicles to Greece as you might need your own transportation when you arrive in Patras.
Ways to have a stress-free international move
If you have never moved abroad, there are a lot of key aspects that you are unaware of. Relocating abroad is a lot of work. Thus, here are some quick tips to ensure there are no delays or hassles when you move from USA to Patras in Greece.
- Plan and strategize: It helps to have ample time to prepare for the move. Experts’ advice that you need to start 3 months in advance of the D-Day so that packing and other aspects are covered in time.
- Documentation: From the passport to the residency permit or work visa, everything will be needed if you intend staying for over 90 days in Greece. Thus, keep the documentation ready to submit to get the legal permits.
- Packing: Sort and pack to reduce moving costs. It is important that everything is looked over before you pack or packers arrive. Staying organized, using high quality material for packing will minimize damage to your goods.
- Join the online community: To be aware of the laws and regulations in Patras, or everyday living aspects, you might like to join the online community groups of expats staying there.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Requirement of International Movers When Moving Overseas
The need for professionals that are licensed to provide Greece International Moving Services exists as they are well-versed with all aspects of immigration and customs laws in US and Greece. They will assist you to get the travel documents and permits. Additionally, certified moving services are insured and will offer third-party insurance on your goods. The professional movers will safely pick and deliver your business inventory or household goods without any delay or damages.
Find the Best International Movers
When you hire an international moving service, you need to consider some factors. Some of these are:
- Is the company experienced and in moving business for years?
- Has the company certified and licensed to offer Greece international moving services?
- Do they provide warehousing and storage services?
- Are they offering insurance cover on goods in transit?
Though these are just a few things to consider, it helps when you have a knowledgeable and certified moving company working with you on your international move. Here are the common services that the movers offer:
- Packing and unpacking services
- Assistance for storage in warehouses
- Office and business moving services
- Commercial relocation services
- Apartment and house moving services
- Auto shipping
Why work with A-1 Auto Transport?
With multiple offices in different countries and a vast network of shipping agents, we have been in business for years. We not only offer comprehensive services, but walk you through the entire process so that you are on the same page. From packing your business or home in USA to unpacking assistance in Patras, we’ll be with you at every step. Call us today to get a FREE quote on your international move.