Safe And Reliable Pasquotank County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping cars to or from Pasquotank County has never been easier. A-1 Auto Transport has revamped this once tedious and expensive process and made it accessible to virtually anyone looking to move vehicles. We are one of the largest US-based auto shippers with bases across this country and overseas. North Carolina residents and Americans as a whole have enjoyed our efficient services for the past 25 years. We always strive to be the leaders in anything we do.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington, D.C. to Pasquotank County||$236||236 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Pasquotank County||$402||402 miles||2-4 days|
|Atlanta to Pasquotank County||$431||575 miles||2-4 days|
|Pasquotank County to Nashville||$525||701 miles||3-5 days|
|Pasquotank County to Houston||$817||1362 miles||4-6 days|
|Tucson to Pasquotank County||$1153||2307 miles||6-8 days|
|San Francisco to Pasquotank County||$1201||3003 miles||7-9 days|
|Pasquotank County to Las Vegas||$1246||2493 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Pasquotank County
Our team of well-trained and licensed drivers has traversed the 227 square miles that make up this county. They have established a routing matrix that enables them to beat traffic jams and always deliver the cars on-time. The routes they mainly use when shipping cars to or from Pasquotank County include; US 17, US 158, and NC 344.
We also ship vehicles to or from the neighboring counties of; Camden to the east, Perquimans to the southwest, and Gates to the northwest.
The process of shipping a vehicle
Most people do not know what shipping a car entails, below is a step by step guide on how to ship a vehicle.
- Planning in advance: This ensures the whole process kicks-off without a hitch. It gives all the parties’ involved ample time to make the necessary preparations.
- Cleaning out the car: Before handing over your car to the auto shippers, you need to remove any items that may be categorized as 'personal' from your car. By law, the shipper is not allowed to carry any of these items while shipping your car. Not adhering to this may cause delays in shipping or result in extra charges.
- Inspecting your car and making a checklist: You should inspect your vehicle for existing dents or scratches and record them. You should also take pictures of the damages and present them to the shipping company. This gives you a basis to claim compensation should any additional damage occur to your vehicle while in transit.
- Ensure low fuel and remove antennae: Have your car at a quarter tank of gas. A full tank of gas may attract additional charges due to the added weight. Also, remove any loose parts or any aftermarket additions such as DVD players and GPS navigation systems to avoid damage or theft.
- Delivering the vehicle or having it picked-up: You may opt for our door to door pick-up, drop-off service that will allow for your car to be picked up from your doorstep and have it delivered to any location you choose. You can also drop-off the car to any of our terminals for shipping.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
Zip codes included in Pasquotank County
- 27906 Elizabeth City
- 27907 Elizabeth City
- 27909 Elizabeth City
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.