Pascagoula Long Distance Moving Companies
No matter your reason for moving, we all agree that this is a big change. To keep the spirits high, get professional help. Moving companies are experienced in moving house no matter the size or distance of your move. That said, don’t let your move to Pascagoula break your spirits. Visit our offices in Mississippi and secure your moving date. We offer a variety of services such as military relocation and vehicle transport.
Simple hacks to make your move easier
- Downsize your items. Any old clothes or blankets that you no longer need should be discarded. You can hold a garage sale to dispose of furniture and use the proceeds to upgrade your kitchen.
- Pack a bag of necessities. Put important stuff in a clear plastic bag to easily identify them. Pack items like medication, coffee, snacks, a few drinks, a change of clothes and any other items you deem necessary. They will make your first night easy.
- Clean your appliances a few days before moving out. Remove everything from the refrigerator and freezer and defrost them. Wipe dry any liquids and keep their doors open for the remaining days. You don’t want that foul smell following you to your new house!
- Not every item can be transported by moving companies. You need to know what's not allowed so that you can prepare how to move them yourself or give away. Hazardous materials like gasoline, acids, paint and paint thinner won't be moved by movers.
- Avoid using newspaper to wrap your glassware. They will hardly protect them since they are thin. Plus, they will stain your plates giving you extra work. Instead, use polystyrene plates by placing them in-between the dishes. Pack them vertically and seal the box well.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The importance of professional movers when moving
- Professional packing services: When you opt for the full-service pack which includes packing and unpacking, the movers will do everything for you. They are thorough and will pack your items carefully. They use heavy duty packing materials which will keep your items safe. All you have to do is give directions on where you want certain items placed.
- They focus on your move: Avoid getting overwhelmed with the many activities involved in moving. Outsource the services to professional movers to create time to take care of other things. The movers only focus on your move which means you don’t have to worry about delays. They are prepared for any obstacles that may hinder the smooth running of the process.
- Protection: Apart from carefully handling your items, professional movers offer insurance cover. They know how to handle fragile stuff and will deliver them intact. Your move will be swift and your items safe. Your mind will be at ease knowing that you'll be reimbursed for any damage or loss.
Tips to find a trustworthy mover
Get the estimates of at least three moving companies to compare their prices. Reputable movers won't give estimates over the phone without sending their sales team to inspect your house. As tempting as it is to go for cheaper movers, beware not to fall into the traps of scammers.
Ask for recommendations from friends and family who have recently moved. Find out what their experience was like and do further research before settling on the best mover. Note that you might not share the same preferences as your friends, thus it’s advisable to screen several movers before making your decision.
Be sure to check the registration documents of your moving company. Visit the FMCSA and search for your company’s name or use their USDOT Number. You'll find tons of information such as registration details, contact information, directions to their facilities and complaints records. With such information, you'll be better placed to pick a reliable mover.
We offer these services
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Storage facilities
- Packing supplies
Why choose us?
Our scope of coverage is wide with branches in over 20 states. Backed by more than two decades of moving people to different places, we can guarantee the security and safety of your items. We use state-of-the-art technology to track your belongings and update you on the progress. For convenient, affordable and dependable services, A-1 Auto Transport is your number one choice.
To book your date, make inquiries or to report any concerns, our customer care department is always at hand to help you. Call our toll free number 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.