Pasadena Long Distance Moving Companies
You may have decided to relocate in order to pursue new goals or dreams across the country, to go to college, to be closer to your family, or other reasons. Moving can be overwhelming and a professional moving company provides the best way to handle the task. If you have to move to or from Pasadena, California A-1 Auto Transport Inc should be your preferred choice.
We are a reputable moving company with experienced staff, offices, equipment, special trucks, storage facilities in all major cities and metros across the country and overseas. We handle local moves in the city of Pasadena, intrastate moves, long distance moves, and international moves. A-1 Auto Transport Inc also offers vehicle transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
There are several steps you can take to make your move easier.
- Consider your moving needs: Before you begin the process it is important to understand the type of move you are making. A local mover is suitable for a local move while an out of state mover is ideal for long distance.
- Be prepared: Determine the amount of money you want to invest in the exercise and make a moving plan to help you overcome the challenges that attend the process. It is also a wise idea to use a master spreadsheet to monitor your cost of moving.
- Hire a professional mover in Pasadena: A professional mover provides the manual labor, proper tools, and employs the right techniques to pack, load, and move all your property including moving boxes, and heavy furniture. This saves you time, prevents property damage, and protects you from accidents and injuries.
- Overnight bag, important papers, and collectibles: Make sure you have enough clothing and essential supplies during the move. It is also advisable to keep important documents, jewelry, and collections with you. This will prevent trust issues with your mover.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
Stress is one of the biggest problems that bedevil the relocation exercise and using a reputable mover will spare you from issues and give you peace of mind. A professional mover specializes in moving and has the professional know-how, experience, resources, facilities, licenses, and insurance to move you with:
- Low price
How to find the best moving company
Here are some useful tips to help you find the right moving company.
- Get recommendations for reputable moving companies: Ask your friends, colleagues, and real estate agents for recommendations. You can also check the phone book for moving companies, and conduct an online search for good moving companies. Make a shortlist of the good movers.
- Evaluate the movers: Find out about their experience in the business. Check out their websites and search online for company reviews and customer complaints. Visit their offices in Pasadena city to have a look at their equipment. Check whether they are members of the American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA).
- Check licenses and insurance: Find out from the regulator’s website whether their USDOT numbers and the MC numbers are authorized to operate.
- Moving estimates: Ask 3 to 5 moving companies for in-house cost estimations. Discuss the quotes with the movers and inquire if there are extra charges.
- Hire your mover: Compare the estimates and choose the mover that offers the best price.
Our moving services
We are a full service moving company that offers:
- Moving advice
- Temporal storage
- Items arrangement
- Cheap Pasadena movers
- Work moves
- Commercial moves
- College moves
- Vacation moves
- International moves
- Military moves
- Pet transport
- Auto transport
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We have more than 20 years experience in the transport industry and have operations throughout the United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and overseas. A-1 Auto Transport Inc is a customer-focused mover with an expert staff committed to offering you an exceptional moving experience to any location within the United States and internationally at unbeatable rates. We have the top ratings on online reviews and are members of the American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA).
Get in touch with us NOW
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.