Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Parma Heights, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Parma Heights Long Distance Moving Companies
To relocate hassle free, you need a company that understands and respects your moving needs. For over 25 years we have successfully relocated millions of people to different parts of the world and we can guarantee your move to Parma Heights will be as seamless as possible. We have offices in Ohio and offer top-rated services including vehicle transport.
Amazing tips for a stress-free move
- Make a list of who you need to inform of your move. Get their contact details and mark a date when you intend to do it. After changing your address with the post office, send them the new address.
- Purge your items so that you only move what you really need. Hold a garage sale and use the proceeds to purchase new furniture. Donate the rest of the items to a charity foundation.
- Start packing early. You need quality boxes and other packing supplies like sealing tape and bubble wrap. Start with those rooms that are not used regularly like the garage as you work your way to the other rooms.
- Be present on moving day to supervise the whole exercise. Let the movers know where certain items should be placed when you arrive at your new home. It will also simplify the movers’ job when they have questions to ask you.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
4 benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Efficiency. Imagine hiring a truck that is smaller and won’t fit your belongings in one go. You will have to make several trips and that’s just not realistic. With movers, their skills and expertise will come in handy. They know the right truck size and how to arrange the items so that they fit properly into the trucks. They will do the packing, loading, unloading and even unpacking while you relax or do other things.
- Equipment. The heavy household items such as furniture, refrigerator and pool table require skilled personnel. Handling them on your own poses a great risk to you and those around you. You will also expose them to the possibility of damage. For their safety, hire a professional moving company. They have the necessary tools and equipment to easily lift and carry heavy items even if you live on the 14th floor. You won’t have to break your back.
- Storage services. Sometimes, you need to store your items for certain reasons. Perhaps your move is abrupt or your new house is not big enough. In this case, the movers will help store your items safely. Their storage facilities are under tight security and climate controlled to maintain the condition of your stuff.
- Liability. Household items could get damaged, stolen or lost while en route. And to cushion yourself from such losses, you should consider using a professional moving company. They are insured which means your items are protected. You can rest easy because, in case of any mishap, you will be compensated up to the value of your policy.
How to find a good moving company
- A good place to start is the Better Business Bureau website. Here you will find thousands of reviews from past customers. The comments say a lot about the reputation of moving companies. Check the complaints section as well to really understand the company you are interested in.
- Get quotes from multiple movers. Compare the rates and types of services offered. While it might be tempting to go for cheaper movers, you need to be careful to avoid being duped. Mostly, they will hold your stuff hostage until you pay a certain amount which may be way over what other movers charge.
- Search for your mover in the FMCSA database to establish whether they have the legal license to operate. Don’t work with a company that is not licensed. Interstate movers should have a USDOT Number while in-state movers should have a license from the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio.
- Military relocation
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Office relocation
- Packing supplies
- Residential moving
- International moves
Why consider us?
If you are tired of being let down by companies, come let us work for you. We give a more personal valued customer relationship and focus on streamlining service delivery. The quality of our services are consistent since our establishment and we monitor the progress of each move to ensure the process is flawless. With A-1 Auto Transport, you get what you need, plus the costs are very competitive.
Need help moving?
Contact our customer care department now on 888-509-3213. Get free instant quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.