Parlier Long Distance Moving Companies
Are you planning to move to Parlier? If so you are in the right place. We are professional movers and have helped many businesses and homeowners relocate to the great state of California. If you stick to the script below your move will run smoothly. We also move cars.
Tips to make your move easier
- Organize Early: Avoid doing everything last minute, unless you have to leave in hurry. Instead, create a week by week countdown list, which starts from at least 6 weeks before the move. Itemize everything you need to accomplish and strategize how the items will be packed, room by room.
- Keep movers in the loop: Keep the movers informed on the simplest details of the move to avoid disappointments. For instance, you can contact them to explain any kind of expectations or requirements that you have from the company. Also, inform them about any overweight items you might have, such as a fridge or a piano. Make sure that you keep them in the loop about access restrictions, such as a small elevator in the building or a narrow driveway. Always, confirm your appointment seven days prior to the move.
- Take Inventory: Sometimes, we get so busy with the whole packing and organizing that we forget about taking an inventory of items. Make sure that you keep a record of every household item by writing on a piece of paper or a word document on your laptop. Remember to also label the boxes appropriately, such as ‘Handle with Care,’ ‘Kitchen items,’ ‘Kids’ Bedroom’ or ‘Wife’s Study,’ etc. Colored stickers and numbered labels may also come in handy.
- Tie up Loose Ends: Remember to contact your utility service providers to transfer your bills to your new address. It is also wise to find a babysitter for your kids. This will help you move everything easily without worrying about the little ones lagging behind. Inform your neighbors of your relocation so that they understand what the trucks and strangers around their home are all about.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
Professional movers have the experience required, tools, trucks or the vans — they have everything you would need to move. Now imagine getting all of these things yourself? Taking this into consideration and hiring professional movers will save you time and money.
How to find the best moving company
Here are a few pointers to get you started on the search for the best mover in Parlier.
- Look it up on BBB: If the firm is noted on BBB, look into the testimonials. For the reviews to make an impact, they must be reasonable. Make sure to take a look at the number of people that have actually made candid reviews. If you just locate a handful of testimonials, chances are it is a scam.
- Avoid companies that are not registered and certified: If the company you are looking at is not certified to operate, avoid getting into any negotiations or engagement with it. You do not want to risk losing your household items.
- Avoid cheap companies: Some movers tend to bait easy targets by offering services at incredibly low costs. They wait until you have hired their services and hike the prices or sneak in hidden costs in their quote.
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full-Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
- Cheap Parlier movers
Why A-1 auto transport?
We are industry leaders when it comes to car re-locations. This is all thanks to the many years of experience and our well-trained drivers. This puts us above the rest of the moving industry because we already have the best routes and team to ensure your move is hassle-free. What’s more, our customers have been very impressed with our services.
Get free estimates!
If you are planning a move to or from Parlier, kindly contact our experts on our toll-free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.