Parlier is a major agricultural hub in California. Many parts of the city remain largely rural, with orchards covering much of the farmland. When shipping cars to or from Parlier, you do not have to travel far in search of a convenient solution. A-1 Auto Transport offers the safest and most reliable options across the region.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Parlier to San Jose||$168||168 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Parlier to Los Angeles||$207||207 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Salt Lake City to Parlier||$600||801 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Seattle to Parlier||$705||940 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Parlier to Houston||$1051||1753 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Parlier||$1112||2781 miles||7 - 9 days|
|New York to Parlier||$1163||2909 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Parlier to Miami||$1175||2938 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Parlier
From transportation hubs along the Golden State Highway to every residence in the city, we have the best coverage in the region. We are present in all the 50 states of the U.S.
Transport services offered in Parlier
You can expect to have better peace of mind when you choose the enclosed shipping option. Our trucks will protect your vehicle from potential damage by the weather and other external risks during the transit process.
Open-air shipping is one of the least expensive transport options. Vehicles travel on an exposed trailer, which helps to cut costs by using fewer handling equipment and carrying as many cars as possible.
If you have a car that you want to send overseas, you may use one of our RoRo ships or find a container to secure the vehicle during the transit process. We have an air option, where you can move an expensive automobile in the shortest time possible.
A-1 Auto Transport offers flexible delivery alternatives for shipping cars to or from Parlier:
- If you know your way around the state and you can spare some time moving around, you can opt for terminal shipping. We will expect you to drop off and collect the vehicle at an appointed depot.
- With door-to-door shipping, we will collect or deliver the vehicle to your residence or any nearby point.
Types of cars that we ship
We have transport services covering all types of automobiles, from standard cars, trucks, SUVs, boats, and motorcycles. We also have reliable moving solutions for oversized cargo, project equipment, farm machinery, and non-running vehicles. If you are not sure about the right transport service for your vehicle, check on our website or get in touch with an A-1 Auto Transport agent.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Clean the car and make sure that it runs through a physical inspection before loading on the truck. The process makes it easy to find chips, discolorations, dents, and scratches on the vehicle.
- Take photographs (with dates) that detail the cosmetic features on all sides of the vehicle. The transporter should acknowledge the photographs and record it on the Bill of Lading.
- The transport company will not take responsibility for damage or loss that happens because of leaving personal items inside the vehicle. GPS, aftermarket stereo systems, and other installed accessories should also come out.
- Remove or retract the antenna and fold-in the side-view mirrors. Remove any loose fixtures on the exterior, like spoilers, roof racks, and bull bars. Use a protective cover on the non-detachable accessories. Keep the top on a convertible firmly secured to protect the interior from possible damage.
- Toll tags can pick up unnecessary charges for each station the truck passes through while in transit. Remove them from the car or have them deactivated. We recommend disabling the alarm system to prevent unnecessary interruptions.
- Most transport companies will not accept vehicles with an empty gas tank because they need to run the car when loading and unloading. We recommend that you leave about 1/4 or fuel. Levels above that may only increase the load on the truck.
- Top off the coolant, engine oil, antifreeze, transmission fluids, and other necessary fluids. Keep the driver informed of any leaks and mechanical problems on the vehicle. Make sure that you have a fully charged battery and well-inflated tires.
Choosing A-1 Auto Transport
We have one of the most efficient vehicle transportation services, with networks that span all the regions of the U.S. Our experience in this industry, runs for more than two decades. Here are some things that make us different from the competition:
- We have a large fleet of trucks that we run by ourselves, which gives us better control of every job given to us.
- We have the most qualified team of specialists ready to walk you through the process and give your vehicle the best care and attention throughout the trip.
- We know how shipping cars to or from Parlier can easily turn into a stressful experience. It is why we have insurance protection for your vehicle at the full replacement
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.