Park Ridge Long Distance Moving Companies
If you’re looking to move to Park Ridge, hiring a professional moving company is your best option. A-1 Auto Transport has the experience and expertise to make your move run smoothly. Call us now or visit our Illinois office to make your reservation. We cover an extensive area and provide a variety of services including vehicle transport.
- Create an early moving plan. Start by sorting through your household items to find those that you no longer need or use. Consider donating them to charity foundations or hold a garage sale. Your aim should be to move with less clutter to your new home.
- If you have clothes on hangers, simply put a hole at the bottom of a garbage bag and pull the hangers through. This is a fast and effective way of packing your clothes without folding them.
- To protect your glassware from breaking, you need to have enough padding materials. Use unprinted newsprint or towels to wrap them before packing them vertically in the boxes. Fill any spaces left with soft clothes to keep the plates intact and safe.
- Pack your belongings in a logical order. Start with the rooms you use less frequently. Items of the same room should be packed together. For instance, kitchen items should be packed in the same boxes - the same goes for bedroom and living room items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Time and cost: Think about how long it’ll take you to pack and move your items. You need to look for packing materials, hire a truck and people to help you load your items. You’ll realize it’s cheaper and less stressful to hire a professional moving company. They are efficient in their work and will charge you either hourly or a fixed amount that you only have to pay once with no hidden charges. You’ll have enough time to deal with other issues such as setting up your utilities.
- Convenience and efficiency: Moving can be stressful. The process of planning and packing your items can take you a long time, probably weeks to accomplish. But with professional movers, their trained crew will only take a day or two to have you moved and settled. They have the techniques to pack with speed and efficiency while ensuring the safety of your belongings.
- You can rely on movers: It’s a good idea to ask your friends to help you move. But most of them will not show up because they know how physically draining a move can be. On the other hand, this is the area of expertise for professional movers. They are professionals and have a track record to maintain hence you can be certain they'll show up on the date you chose and help you move.
Steps to find a good moving company
- Get recommendations from people you trust. At least one of your friends or family members has used a mover. Ask them to share their experience and write down a list of at least three companies to choose from. Research further on the companies before making a decision.
- Online reviews from trusted sites will help you determine the best moving company. Visit HomeAdvisor and find out what people are saying about the moving company you intend to hire. Good reviews from a majority of customers mean the company provides excellent services.
- Make sure the company is insured by checking their status with the Licensing and Insurance Public. The only way to protect yourself from liabilities is by hiring an insured moving company. This way, you can be sure of compensation in case your items are damaged.
- Consider hiring a member of Illinois Movers’ and Warehousemen’s Association. They only certify members who have passed a strict background check and agreed to follow their rules. This guarantees that your items will be handled professionally during the entire moving process.
Our moving services
- International moving
- Residential moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Storage services
- Door to door relocation
- Military moving
- Cheap Park Ridge movers
Why hire us?
Over the years, we have established, A-1 Auto Transport as a company you can rely on to provide outstanding moving services. Each move is made unique just for you. Whether you're relocating out of state or country we have got your interest at heart.
Get in touch
Don’t hesitate to call our friendly customer representatives on 888-509-3213 for answers to any of your questions. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org