Park Forest Long Distance Moving Companies
The `All American City’ has been honoured for its efficient model of cooperation over individualism. Park Forest rose after the great depression and grew to middle-class status after the World War. The city in Illinois is renowned for individuals with a high sense of nationalism. Most structures in the city are communally operated. Park Forest has 2 parks, Chicago Heights and Olympia Fields covering all borders. The town has the cleanest air and fresh breeze from the thousands of acres under forestation. The scenic views, friendly residents, and favourable climate work as a magnet for visitors. The moving companies located in downtown Park Forest conduct splendid jobs. A-1 Auto Transport is the most experienced and trusted mover in the city. We also handle vehicle shipments.
Why hire a professional mover?
- Budget Control: A moving company performs a walk-through and gives you a straight-forward estimate. The amount includes all services plus unplanned incidences. This allows you to plan your expenditure in an accurate format. When using moving companies, it is highly unlikely you will spend beyond your budget.
- Flexibility: Moving companies tailor their services to suit your requirements. You are at liberty to choose the type of move and set a convenient date. Movers will plan and keep windows open for any changes in the plan. They have emergency services in case you need to move earlier or later than planned.
- Swiftness: A moving company applies machinery and trained employees to speed up the moving process. Dollies and ramps move heavy items with ease and reduce the time used carrying items from the house to the truck. The trucks are well serviced and navigate routes with least traffic. This prevents breakdowns and saves precious time.
- Accountability: Moving companies have professional employees who keep tabs on all moving items. They mark the items in each box as they load them into the truck. They reimburse any lost or damaged item.
- Organization: A moving company establishes order through effective organization. They smartly pack items and label all the boxes. Extra caution is applied when dealing with fragile and high-value items. They divide the tasks amongst themselves and work within a stipulated timeline. This ensures zero confusion and delays.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in Park Forest
- License and insurance: The chosen company should have a valid IDOT number. The movers should also provide valuation coverage for free. Check with FMCSA on the type of insurance the company provides.
- Membership status: A mover who is registered with AMSA and IMAWA evidently offers quality services. The organizations conduct thorough vetting before registering new members. Moving companies are audited annually to ensure compliance with the set standards. They also recommend the best movers and educate the public about the moving process.
- Customer reviews: A company that has performed exceptionally has glowing reviews from sites like Moverreviews.com. They also have a message board that warns customers against dealing with certain movers.
The best tips when moving to Park Forest
Use a checklist
The list should be bright and large. Breakdown the moving duration into tasks. The list should include when to:
- Choose the best moving company
- Procure moving supplies
- Cancel subscriptions and deliveries
Declutter unnecessary items
Advertise a yard sale for furniture and garage items. You can also pack the items and drop them off at Goodwill. These items reduce hauling efficiency and increase the moving cost.
Pack a first night bag with everyday items like electronic gadgets, toiletries and cooking essentials. Each family member should have a suitcase with such items to help them adopt seamlessly in the new premises.
Scope the new area
This is essential to avoid hiccups on moving day. Visit the area with cleaning supplies and hardware tools for areas that may need renovation. Take appropriate measurements and equate them according to the size of your items. Familiarize yourself with the facilities and people in the vicinity.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We are one of the largest moving and car shipping companies in the world. Our growth has been attributed to superb services and excellent customer satisfaction. The 25 years in the industry have improved the quality of our operations enabling us to serve thousands of new and return customers.
We provide the following services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Military moves
- Auto transport
- Office moves
- Corporate relocations
- Senior moves
- Storage services
- Cheap Park Forest movers
Try us out
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.