Paramount is a mid-sized city that offers small-town ambiance in the middle of big-city convenience. The surrounding area is one of the largest urban areas in California. It is quite close to the beach, the airport, major highways, and other important facilities. With such balance comes a great need to have better flexibility when moving around. Nothing can do that better than a private ride. A-1 Auto Transport offers the safest and most reliable options for shipping cars to or from Paramount.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Paramount to San Jose||$355||355 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Paramount to Phoenix||$371||371 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Seattle to Paramount||$690||1150 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Indianapolis to Paramount||$1034||2069 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Paramount to New York||$1119||2799 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Columbus to Paramount||$1122||2244 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New Orleans to Paramount||$1135||1892 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Paramount to Jacksonville||$1207||2414 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Paramount
You can choose to send us to your residence or come to the nearest depot. Our networks extend to every part of the U.S. and all worldwide destinations.
Services offered in Paramount
- Our RoRostandard offers one of the most affordable rates that you can find. We have partnerships running through every major destination around the world to give you quick solutions.
- Containerized transport will secure your vehicle through the storms and other hazards while at sea. We have 20 ft. and 40 ft. container options to help with shared and dedicated transport solutions.
Open-air transport is the most commonly used option for shipping cars to or from Paramount as well as many parts of the country. It is a safe and cost-effective moving solution for standard cars, minivans, and trucks.
By choosing the enclosed shipping option, your vehicle will travel while protected from road debris, dust, and inclement weather. We use a special liftgate to load and unload the cars without causing damage to the undercarriage.
You can save money on the shipping by choosing to drop-off or pick up the car at one of the A-1 Auto Transport terminals in your state. If you have trouble finding your way around the transportation depots, you can consider the door-to-door solution. One of our representatives will run to fetch the car and deliver it to your residence, as longs as our trucks get enough street clearance.
Types of cars that we ship
We can help you to move all types of automobiles to any part of the world. We have reliable transport solutions for standard cars, classics, hybrids, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, boats, and others. We have equipment that can handle large and complex projects like moving farm machinery, earthmovers, cranes, industrial cargo, and all types of oversized equipment.
How to prepare a car for shipping
You can bring down your stress levels and have a smooth transition by running the following checklist as you plan to move your vehicle.
- Find out if the transport company offers proper insurance coverage for your vehicle while in transit. Try to find a copy of their contract and run through it before deciding to send off your vehicle.
- Clean and clear out the vehicle’s interior by removing personal items, household goods, DVD players, and any other accessories fitted in the car.
- Clean the exterior so that it becomes easy to check for cosmetic damage during the inspection, which should record all the dents, scratches, and discolorations on the vehicle.
- Remove the non-permanent fixtures on the body like spoilers, roof racks, and ground effects. Pack them up for separate transportation. Retract the antenna and fold in the side-view mirrors.
- Check for visible fluid leaks and mechanical problems to get them fixed by a technician. We may accept faulty cars as long as you let us know in advance.
- Run down the gas to about a quarter or the tank. Avoid leaving it at levels above that because it only adds unnecessary weight and increases the safety risks.
- Keep the car in good shape for immediate use by having a fully charged battery, well-inflated tires, and ample fluid levels.
- Make spare keys that you will hand over to the driver. Try to avoid giving out your only set.
- Turn off the alarm system or leave instructions on how to get it disabled when it triggers.
- If you have any special quirks on the car, let the driver know in advance.
Why you should choose A-1 Auto Transport
As one of the largest vehicle movers in the U.S., here is what makes us your best choice for shipping cars to or from Paramount:
- We are a legit company, bearing all the necessary licenses to work across every state in the U.S.
- We have a great variety of solutions to help with your shipping. You will find everything under one roof.
- We have insurance protection and GPS tracking on all the services offered.
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.