Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Paradise, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Snuggled around the Sierra Nevada ridges, Paradise is a small town that aptly lives up to its name. It never runs short of adventure opportunities, most of them simply knocking down at your doorstep. While public transport runs on a timed schedule, a private ride is the most convenient way to get around. A-1 Auto Transport offers safe and reliable solutions for shipping cars to or from Paradise if you want to move anywhere in California.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Paradise to San Jose||$65||65 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Paradise to Las Vegas||$436||582 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Cheyenne to Paradise||$705||1175 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Denver to Paradise||$752||1254 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Paradise to Chicago||$1067||2134 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Paradise||$1127||2819 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Paradise to New York||$1166||2915 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Boston to Paradise||$1240||3101 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Paradise
We can deliver vehicles to any part of the town from anywhere in America. We have extensive networks running through every state in the U.S. and major global destinations.
Transport services offered in Paradise
A-1 Auto Transport will give you the best options at the most affordable rates using the most convenient shipping option:
- The RoRoships offer one of the cheapest moving solutions since the car will take up a small fraction of the space on the transport vessel. Loading and unloading happen by driving or wheeling them on the ship.
- Containerized transport offers better safety and convenience. High-end classics and vintage cars get extra protection from potential damage. You will also get extra room to keep personal and household goods as part of the cargo.
Open-air transport has the lowest costs for shipping cars to or from Paradise. Just make sure that you get a multi-car rig for the long haul across the country. It also offers one of the quickest pick-up and delivery solutions.
You might have to consider raising your budget and opt for the enclosed transport option when you have a highly expensive vehicle. Our trucks will offer protection from the elements in addition to other advanced features that help to improve safety during handling and transportation.
You can choose to collect or deliver the vehicle for transportation in any of the following ways:
- Terminal shipping involves dropping off and picking up the car from an appointed transportation depot in your state.
- Door-to-door shipping sends us to do all the running, from fetching it to having it delivered at your residence.
Cars that we ship
Whether you have a vehicle that rolls on wheels, floats on water, or glides on the ice, we have transport solutions that meet your moving needs. Some of the automobiles covered include:
- Standard and high-end luxury cars
- Trucks and SUVs
- Vans and earth moving equipment
- Boats and yachts
- Golf carts and snowmobiles
- ATVs and motorcycles
- RVs and motorhomes
- POVsfor members of the military
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Give the vehicle a thorough wash.
- Make a record of the pre-existing damage and take dated photographs as well.
- Remove personal items, household goods, and other valuables from the car.
- Remove all the non-permanent accessories from inside the vehicle, especially where the insurance package does not offer protection.
- Use a protective cover on the loose parts on the exterior and get the detachable one removed so that they don’t suffer damage during the handling process.
- You need to leave a little fuel in the gas tank so that the transporter can drive the vehicle when loading/unloading. Avoid keeping too much because it will only add unnecessary weight to the car.
- Keep the tires well inflated, the battery fully charged, and the fluids topped off.
- Disable the alarm system to keep it from causing unnecessary interruptions during the trip.
- If you have toll tags, and parking passes inside the vehicle, get them deactivated or removed to prevent the vehicle from running unnecessary charges while traveling on the truck.
- You should let the driver know of any mechanical problems and oddities using a special note.
- Prepare a spare set of keys that you will give to the driver at the collection.
- Prepare the paperwork and check the local DOT for other regulations on shipping cars to or from Paradise.
About A-1 Auto Transport
We have one of the largest car shipping networks across the country. Our service offers affordable and reliable solutions to families, corporations, dealerships, manufacturers, and professionals needing to move vehicles from one point to another. We have more than 20 years of experience in the industry, serving domestic and international assignments. We have all-inclusive quotes, which you can get through a stress-free process without having to offer anything in return. At A-1 Auto Transport, we do not ask for an upfront deposit until one of our representatives comes to pick up your vehicle.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.