- Palo Alto Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why Use Professional Movers
- How To Find The Best Moving Company
- Tips That Make Your Move Smooth
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- A-1 Auto Transport Services
- Contact Us
Palo Alto Long Distance Moving Companies
Palo Alto plays host to some of the biggest companies in the world. Headquarters of Tesla Motors, Skype, and HP are located here. It also has Google, Apple Inc and Facebook incubation centers. The greatest teams such as Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association, San Francisco 49ers of the National League Soccer call it home. Moving companies deal with people who relocate due to work, family, retirement or vacation. Most well-off folk choose Palo Alto, California. Esteemed companies such as A-1 Auto Transport have operations across the entire region.
Why use professional movers
Is it compelling to engage a moving company or rather do it yourself (DIY)? This question is all too familiar with people looking to move. There is no definite answer, but the best approach is weighing the risks associated with both methods. DIY has been there for years whereas professional movers just sprung up recently.
As with time, change is eminent, professional movers have improved on service delivery, professionalism and customer satisfaction. DIY is cheap but it lacks a specified time limit and has no professionalism. There is also the risk of accidents to parties and items that are not insured. Comparing the two, professional movers are reliable and trustworthy.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
- Ask for recommendations from friends or family. Movers with adequate experience have at least once dealt with someone well known to you. Use their experience with the company to gauge the services to be rendered.
- Additionally, use websites such as State Association movers, CPUC, and American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA) to check whether the company is registered. Review the company’s background at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration site. Ask for quotations from several different companies. Consider:
- The insurance cost. Normally set at 60 cents a pound. Inquire on any supplemental insurance.
- Load weight charge. Establish how much the company charges per pound of load.
- Additional costs, such as packing and unpacking, house arrangement, state transport fee, fines on delay, storage cost, and special costs for delicate items.
- Prod for good terms such as discounts, free loading services, house arrangement and negotiated storage services.
- Use customer reviews from the company’s website and review websites as com. Here you will find information from previous customers on their experience dealing with a certain company.
- Contact the moving company early enough, so they can schedule your move at appropriate times, and prepare fully.
- When signing the contract do so in the presence of a registered lawyer. Read all terms and conditions to be wary of any hidden clauses that may be a factor incase of disputes.
Tips that make your move smooth
- Early preparation: Pack days prior to the moving day. Ensure the boxes are well labeled and placed in easily movable locations in the premises. Inform the movers where the heavy loads are located and any specialized items you posses. The moving company needs to come well prepared with necessary equipment.
- Communication: Keep in constant touch with the moving company. Clearly inform them of both address, where they are to get the load and where it`s to be taken. If they need any clarification, have a number they can contact fast.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
With over 20 plus years of experience in the industry, we have changed the game and set the bar higher each season. We have diversified into tens of different types of moves, upgraded our technological equipment and trained our employees above industrial requirements. Our criterions are:
- Communication: We use real time satellite coverage to track all trucks across the states.
- Efficiency: We always deliver when contracted. Our employees are well coordinated and manipulate the best routes across coast to coast moves, state to state moves, and we always prioritize customer satisfaction.
- Sustainability: Our love and care for the environment makes us work closely with several environmental organizations to ensure our operations conform to the set standards.
Out of State Movers Near Me
A-1 Auto Transport services
- Work moves
- Business moves
- International Moves
- Pet transport
- Auto transport
- Office Moves
- College moves
- Vacation moves
- International Moves
- Military Moves
- Cheap Palo Alto movers
Get in touch with us. Call us on 888-241-3110 or visit A-1 Auto Transport. Check out the amazing offers and unbeatable prices we have to offer. Also, please remember to fill in the form at the top of the page, and get a free quotation, plus moving advice.