Palmer Long Distance Movers
The key to any successful move lies in planning and preparation, especially to a city like Palmer in Alaska.
The best place to start is to look for a leading moving company operating in the area you want to move to. If you have a car, then you should probably ship it in advance and we are more than ready to ship your vehicle for you!
Read on for more information!
Tips on how to make moving easier
Here are a few tips that can help you prepare for the move:
- Get online packing hacks. There are so many packing secrets available online that can help you pack efficiently and minimize damage to your items.
- Try to sort all your items. While you are exploring on how to pack, try to sort all your items. Ensure that you save on space, any old or damaged piece of cloth or furniture should be donated or discarded.
- Hire some help. Long distance moving can be labor intensive. To save yourself from the stresses involved, consider hiring a moving company. They are faster and more efficient.
Why should you hire a mover?
Here are some of the benefits of choosing a moving company:
- The move will be more efficient. Movers come with adequate and skilled personnel. They will load better, they know the transport routes better, and are less likely to make mistakes or to damage your items during the move.
- The move will be safer. Moving companies will provide enough security for your furniture during the move; your furniture is better off with a mover on the road.
- Save time. You will have more time to do more pressing things. The mover will do all the heavy lifting. They will load, unload, move, and sometimes even pack your items for you.
- Insurance. In as much as the mover will provide adequate security, there are a few unavoidable instances where your items may get lost or damaged. Movers have insurance policies that will see you compensated in case of damage or loss.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
What to look for in a moving company
Here are some of the things you should look for in a moving company:
- A valid license. Before you hire a moving company, try to do a background check on its license information. Only hire a moving company with a valid and operational USDOT number.
- Full value protection. Try to go for a moving company that has a full-value protection policy on all its shipments. This is the only way you can be sure that your furniture will be replaced or repaired in case of any loss or damage.
- Affordable rates and pricing. Go for a moving company that provides services that are within your moving budget. Be on the lookout for companies that have additional charges apart from those quoted on the work estimate.
- Positive reviews from previous clients. The moving company is only as good as its reputation. The best places to get a feel of what type of services a company provides are platforms such as com. If the company gets a ‘stamp of approval’ from previous clients, then work with them.
- Opt for a mover that has been operational for a decent period of time. Such experienced movers are less likely to make rookie mistakes.
What we offer
- Interstate and cross-country moving
- Heavy and fragile furniture moving
- Commercial, apartment, and residential relocations
- Door to door moving
- Full-service packing and unpacking (we provide all packing materials)
- Local and long distance moving
- Vehicle relocation
- Military relocation
- Student moves
- Same day movers
- Cheap Palmer movers
- A-1 auto Transport has one of the most competitive moving prices around the city of Palmer.
- All our carriers are fitted with trackers that keep you in the loop throughout the move.
- We provide the most competitive moving rates in Alaska and the entire US.
Talk to us today and make the most out of your move to or from Palmer. We guarantee one of the best transport services money can buy. You can initiate the conversation with any of our representatives by filling the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.