Palisades Park Long Distance Moving Companies
There are numerous moving companies that can assist you with long distance moves. But none does it better than A-1 Auto Transport. Palisades Park is a city in Bergen County, New Jersey. It’s a small city with relatively little activity during the day. It is a favorite for people looking to escape the frantic life of the nearby city of New York. Palisades Park is well-developed with modern amenities like state-of-the-art hospitals, malls and schools. If you wish to make your move to Palisades Park stress-free, move with A-1 Auto Transport. We also offer auto transport.
Why you need a moving company
- Minimal accidents: Carrying and lifting items across the house to the vehicle is exhausting. You can easily slip and break your arm or lacerate your skin. Heavy items are even more challenging to handle; a large L-couch can overpower several guys and cause injuries. Moving companies have the technical know-how and mechanized tools to handle any type of furniture in your house.
- Insurance: Most self-moves are not covered by insurance, meaning that any accident that occurs is the owner’s liability. This is inefficient and expensive. Moving companies cover your belongings and their personnel against risks using the bodily-harm and property-damage insurance policies. It is an obligation by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The insurance is sufficient for non-breakables and low-value items. High-value items are covered using full-value replacement insurance.
- Budget control: Long distance moves involve a number of expenses and if not kept in check could overrun your budget. Moving companies give you an accurate estimate of what the entire move will cost which enables you to plan your time and finances better.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
4 steps to find a reliable mover in Palisades Park
Get referrals from friends, colleagues or relatives. If they have dealt with moving companies before, they can provide trustworthy recommendations. They also tell you the blunt truth about the company unlike real estate agents or brokers who may ‘sugar-coat’ the true nature of mediocre companies.
Check customer review sites like Yelp that allow past customers to list their past experiences with moving companies. They have thousands of reviews involving hundreds of moving companies. It is one of the best sources to determine the quality of services a moving company provides.
Note down a few companies and check their compliance with government regulations at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. Moving companies must have a legitimate registration certificate, an updated household items moving license and insurance. The association also lists the company’s:
- Safety rating
- Pending violations
- Physical address
- Moving resources
Use the Better Business Bureau to view consumer complaints involving your desired moving company. The organization advocates for better service provision from all companies in the country. They allow aggrieved customers to lodge complaints against moving companies and follow them up by asking for an official response from the company. Any company that has multiple consumer complaints and does not bother to respond indicates arrogance and/or inexperience.
Practical moving tips
- Create a to-do list. Plan the move by making a list of moving activities such as, when to pack and when to move. Breaking down the days into moving tasks makes your move efficient and organized.
- Set a moving budget. This ensures expenses do not overrun your budget. It also helps you to downsize by getting rid of items you do not need.
- Moving with a reliable company is the best option for a long distance move. They can also offer useful moving tips that can save you time and money.
- Start packing a month in advance. Packing in advance ensures you have adequate time to pack in the right manner. It also ensures you do not forget items. Use mobile packing apps to increase your packing efficiency. You can also purchase A-1 Auto Transport’s full-service move which includes packing and unpacking.
- Pack an emergency bag and move it under your care. It should contain fresh clothes, toiletries and cooking essentials. It comes in handy in case your delivery gets delayed.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have the most advanced equipment and professionally trained personnel who make our services incredible and affordable. Check out our 5-star ratings on our customer testimonials page.
Our moving services
- Furniture moves
- Vacation moves
- Small moves
- Military moves
- Office moves
- Senior moves
- Storage services
- Local moves
- Specialized moves
- Government moves
Try us out today
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you: