Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Palestine, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Palestine Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Palestine is a small rural town in St. Francis County of Arkansas. It is home to a friendly people that prefer living in close-knit communities and the more affordable small-town lifestyle. Most of the residents are into retail and small businesses while a number of them practice small scale farming. The profile of Palestine does not support a reliable public transport system and having your own car is a prerequisite if you are to get by without any hiccups. When faced with the need for professional car shipping services, residents trust the most experienced firm in the region; A-1 Auto Transport. We know the ins and outs of the business better than anyone else, having perfected the art of car shipping for over 25 years. Our services are fairly priced, promising a professional touch when shipping cars to or from Palestine.
Areas we serve within Palestine
Innovation introduced a tailored service approach that proves to be more effective, especially in today’s competitive world. A-1 Auto Transport borrowed a leaf from this. We invest time and resources in getting well versed in the region we serve. This way, we get to know the location of all communities, the roads leading to them, the location of potential terminal points and, the specific car shipping services needed as a result of the socio-economic practices of the residents in the region.
Through this approach, we are able to forecast the specific car shipping services needed by different cadres of clients and make timely deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Palestine. We also stretch our scope of service to the neighboring cities including Caldwell, Madison and Hughes.
Auto transport services we provide
- Open carrier services: This service utilizes open carriers when shipping cars. We load the vehicles onto the flatbed racks of a long haul, secure those using straps and ship them as they are. There is no enveloping structure over the cars, which means they are exposed to the weather elements throughout the journey. The cars are however, safe from any damage as drivers are instructed to avoid routes with low hanging tree branches and other hazards that may damage the cars. If the client wishes, they can use shrink wrapping on the car to keep rain and dust off. The open nature of such carriers allow for multi-car shipping services as they can accommodate about 4 to 8 cars. It is the cheapest mode of transport available.
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed carriers are used to ship cars. The vehicles are loaded inside an intermodal container before shipping. The container provides extra protection to the cars against small pebbles, twigs and low hanging tree branches. Enclosed carriers are however confined in space, limiting the type of cars they can accommodate. Large vehicles like tractors, RVs and some trucks cannot be shipped using such. High-end vehicles on the other hand, are best shipped using enclosed carriers as they provide the privacy needed when shipping flashy cars.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport ships sedans, trucks, vans, SUVs, motorcycles, motorhomes, snowmobiles, recreational vehicles, electric cars, alternative fuel cars, salvaged vehicles, inoperable cars as well as boats and jet skis.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings from the car: Items like clothing, electronics, appliances, groceries, etc. are deemed ‘household’ in nature. The Department of Transportation instructs all carriers not to ship any car with such items. Additionally, aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems are not covered under our in-transit insurance policy. Removing them saves you from loss.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: Car shipping involves little movement. A quarter-full tank of gas is sufficient enough to cover the loading, offloading and parking of the car. This amount is also enough to cover the distance to the closest gas station for a refill.
- Wash the car: Our drivers are instructed to perform a car hauler’s inspection on every car they ship and draft a report clearly describing any pre-existing damage. A dirty car camouflages some of the minute damages, rendering the car hauler’s inspection report unreliable.
- Mind the keys: We advise clients to locate their spare car keys or have a copy made for the driver.
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport’s services?
We offer free quoting services
Use A-1 Auto Transport’s free quoting service to get a reliable estimate of the cost of shipping cars to or from Palestine.