Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Palatine , Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Palatine Long Distance Moving Companies
Palatine is among the largest communities of Cook County. The city has some of the best summer festivals in Illinois. The street-fest held each August showcases the different cultures of Palatine. The Chinese community has rare treats and captivating performances. The city is surrounded by opulent neighbourhoods which make the streets the safest in the state. The creeks and preserves located downtown have a hive of activities for outdoor enthusiasts. The 70,000 residents often go fishing, biking, camping and boating. Elks, hogs and deer are common sights in the parks and forests. There are several movers located in Palatine, but none does it better than A-1 Auto Transport. We also handle vehicle relocation.
Why hire professional movers?
- Storage services: Movers who have been in the industry long enough have warehouses across most metros in the state. Members of IMAWA average 20 warehouses in each state. They are easily accessible offering long and short-term services.
- Experience: Movers conduct moves on a daily basis making them perfect. They deal with different types of moves in different environments. They know the risky areas and deal with them appropriately. With professional movers, expect no confusion.
- Reliability: A professional mover keeps time. They arrive, conduct their operations satisfactorily and leave after the job is done. They handle delicate items safely and inform you of their progress. Movers have multiple options on offer in the event a certain technique fails.
- Executively trained employees: The employees have professional training exceeding 100 hours. This keeps them alert at any instance. They exercise regularly to stay in shape. They can deal with heavy lifts for long hours. They don uniforms, giving them the professional look. Official and proper communication makes customer service efficient and satisfactory.
- Specialized items. If you need fragile items moved, professional movers have the necessary equipment and expertise. Bulky items are moved using winches and forklifts, while very heavy items are moved using vacuum lifting machines. The items are safely protected against fragments with soft linen and bubble wrap. Glassware is packed amongst clothing to prevent breakage.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Use the following traits to identify the best mover in Palatine
- Experience: A moving company which has been in the industry for more than a decade is worth considering. Confirm the number of moves they have done and the area they cover. You can visit the company offices to view their equipment and records.
- Permits: Where and how are they allowed to operate? A moving company must have the IDOT number from FMSCA and an LLC certificate to conduct business in the state.
- Registration: A member of IMAWA or AMSA displays professionalism and quality services. The two associations are known for their no-nonsense approach to handling moving companies in the state and country.
- Accolades and recommendations: Movers with good ratings from BBB exude expertise and superb services. A company with a rating of A and above relays proper customer satisfaction.
The best tips for a simplified move
- Start early: This includes choosing a reliable company. The movers should have the credentials necessary for the move. You can check with Yelp on the best moving companies in Illinois. Book a mover and have a walk-through done. Understand the type of move you need and all the materials required. The budget should be calculated before packing begins.
- Packing: Begin packing a month in advance. Enlist help from friends since packing is the most tedious and time-consuming task when moving. You do not want to begin packing the day before moving day. Hire a packing manager or use the company staff to assist you in packing efficiently. Check with U-Haul moving forum on the best packing tips.
- Moving day: Place the packed items in a central location to ease on the loading process. You should be around to assist when called upon. When all items are loaded, comb the shelves, cabinets and lowers decks to ensure nothing is left behind.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
The thousands of moves we have conducted across the country and beyond have earned us 5-star ratings across multiple customer review platforms. We are rated A+ by BBB due to our efficient and sustainable services. Our moving managers and consultants will ensure your move is handled to your liking.
Our moving services
- International moves
- Local moves
- State to state moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Military moves
- Pet transport
- Office moves
- Cheap Palatine movers
Contact us now
Get in touch, call or email 1-888-509-3213 or A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and speak with a moving expert.