Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Pagosa Springs, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
The town of Pagosa Springs is the county seat of Archuleta County, which is in Colorado. Its name is derived from the native Ute Indian tribe which means ‘healing waters,’ referencing its many hot springs which draw visitors from all over the world for their believed healing power. It is home to the deepest geothermal hot spring in the world. Visitors and residents enjoy about 300 days of sunshine, while at the same time; get to experience the four distinct seasons. During winter, you can take part in cross-country skiing, dog-sledding, ice-skating, snowshoeing, ice-fishing, sleigh rides and snowmobiling in the National Forest. In the summer, you can go horseback riding, kayaking, rafting, fishing, boating or water skiing in the nearby lakes.
If you intend on visiting this town, get in touch with us for all your shipping solutions. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the best companies when it comes to shipping cars to or from Pagosa Springs. We have had over 25 years to practice and perfect our craft. You can rely on us for safe and prompt deliveries.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Pagosa Springs to Denver||$276||276 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Pagosa Springs to Phoenix||$490||490 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Pagosa Springs to Los Angeles||$625||834 miles||3 – 5 days|
|San Antonio to Pagosa Springs||$642||857 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Portland to Pagosa Springs||$727||1213 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Pagosa Springs to Chicago||$765||1276 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Pagosa Springs to Miami||$1051||2103 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Pagosa Springs to Philadelphia||$1142||1904 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Pagosa Springs
If you are thinking of shipping cars to or from Pagosa Springs, we are the best company to partner with. Unlike other shipping companies that only ship to large cities and towns, we can ship to every corner of this small town. Our shipping routes also extend to the adjacent towns, cities, and communities such as Durango, Alamosa, Cortez, Montrose, Canon City, Trinidad in Colorado, Aztec, Bloomfield, Farmington, Taos, Espanola, Los Alamos, Santa Fe, Bernalillo, and Rio Rancho in New Mexico.
Services we offer
We are always adding to the number and quality of our shipping services to ensure that every customer is taken care of. Some of the services include:
- Freight shipping
- Shipping for college students and faculty
- Covered transport
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Port to port shipping
- State to state moving services
- Interstate car transport
- Open-air transport
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Multi-car shipping
The types of vehicles we ship
We are capable of shipping quite a large variety of vehicles. Our equipment allows us to handle the different shapes and sizes that different vehicles come in. We are also able to ferry multiple vehicles at a go thanks to our sizeable carriers. Here are some of the vehicles that we have shipped over the years:
- Luxury vehicles such as limousines
- Sports cars that include Lamborghinis, Ferraris etc.
- Trucks such as tow trucks, firefighting trucks, box trucks, delivery trucks and so much more
- Sports utility vehicles
- Salvaged cars
- Bulldozers, excavators, graders, and other heavy-duty vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles
- Planes and aircraft
- Boats and yachts
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
- Make sure that your car is free of any personal items. The authorizing transport body prohibits auto shippers from ferrying cars with household items in them. You may end up being fined or experiencing delays.
- Your car will only be driven during loading and offloading from carriers, hence, there’s no need for a full tank of gas in the vehicle. A quarter tank of gas should be enough.
- Wash your vehicle and take note of any damages it might have. Take clear photos of these damages and ensure that you record them in the bill of lading.
- Ensure that your vehicle is fully serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Deactivate your car’s alarm system and any toll tags.
- Make copies of your car keys.
Common problems that arise during the shipping process
- Since there are so many auto shippers and brokers on the internet, it is very easy to become a victim of fraud. Always ensure that you do your homework before hiring one.
- Incorrect address. Putting down an incorrect address may lead to your vehicle being shipped to a different town or state since some share the same name. Always double check that you have put down the right one before releasing your car to the auto shipper.
- Late or delayed deliveries. Sometimes delays may be caused by things that are out of the auto shippers hands. Things like accidents, bad weather, tire bursts, etc.
Ship with us
We are the best at what we do; ship with us to enjoy fast, reliable, affordable, and quality services.
Get in touch
If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Pagosa Springs, call us on 1-800-452-2880 for quotes or to schedule a pick-up.